Babysitting

Single Parent Myoui
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Sons were artists. Specifally musicians, and they weren't huge artists, but they definitely ahd a sizeable presence in the industry. In the 9 months Chaeyoung weren't with them, they managed to build up their careers and become famous enough and make enough money to raise Chaeyoung. But being famous also comes with being busy. This week, the Sons had been called to go over to another part of Korea to shoot their MV and had to stay there for a few days. They obviously won't be able to take Chaeyoung with them, and decided to let Mina babysit her.

Mina came over to the Sons place that night they were supposed to leave, she thanked Seungwan and Youngjae for letting them take care of Chaeyoung for the week before they left. Chaeyoung was already asleep when the Sons left and Chaeyoung has yet to find out that Mina would be her babysitter, only that she would have one. Mina was told she could sleep in the Sons room and so she did that night.

Mina woke up early that day to make breakfast for Chaeyoung and to take her to school. She cooked Chaeyoung's favourite omelette with smiley face ketchup on it. After cooking, she proceeded to Chaeyoung's room. Seeing Chaeyoung sleeping so soundly while hugging her penguin tightly made Mina's heart melt. Except Chaeyoung had a small pout on her face, probably from missing Mina. Mina decided to wake Chaeyoung up to turn that pout into a smile.

"Chaeyoungie~ Wake up. Mommy is here" Mina cooed with a smile on her face

"Hm..." Chaeyoung let out, fluttering her eyes open

Her eyes immediately shot wide when she saw Mina staring back at her

"MOMMY!!" Chaeyoung said, jumping out of her bed and into Mina's arms

"I misshed you" Chaeyoung said, nuzzling her face into Mina's shoulder

"I missed you too" Mina giggled

Mina brought Chaeyoung into the bathroom to brush their teeth and get ready. She then brought Chaeyoung to the table for breakfast. She brought Chaeyoung up on the tall chairs and Chaeyoung let out a 'waaah' as she saw what Mina had cooked for her. Chaeyoung immediately dug in to the food, savouring the flavour she has missed for so long. Mina just stared at Chaeyoung as she ate her food, lovingly admiring her ex ward. 

After breakfast, Mina washed up and brought Chaeyoung to school.

"Mommy, this isn't the way to school" Chaeyoung said

"I'm taking you to your old school for the week, but don't tell your real Mommy okay?" Mina said

"Weally?" Chaeyoung asked with exci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter