Chaeyoung & J-Line

Single Parent Myoui
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, Mina was super busy with school work and dance practice even though it was a weekend. Chaeyoung was waiting by Mina's side for her mother to finish her work. Every weekend Mina would take Chaeyoung out for just some simple outdoors fun and maybe an occasional mall visit, but today seems to be an exception. Chaeyoung was rolling on the ground in boredom as Mina was doing her work. They usually go out at 1pm, but it was already 12pm and Mina was nowhere close to finishing their work. Mina looked at the time and sent her friends a text before turning to Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoungie, I don't think we'll be able to go out today" Mina said apologetically 

"Why~" Chaeyoung whined

"I'm sorry Chaengie, but I'm still busy" Mina said

"Okay Mommy" Chaeyoung sighed, jumping up into the bed and lying down.

"But the unnies will take you out" Mina said

"Weally!?" Chaeyoung exclaimed in excitement

"Yes" Mina smiled

"Yay!! Tank you Mommy" Chaeyoung smiled

Just then, the doorbell rang and Chaeyoung ran to the door. Being the small girl she is, she had to jump to reach the handle and swing backwards for the door to open. Once the door was open she let go and she fell onto the floor, landing on her . The unnies looked in to see no one there. The door suddenly moved slightly and Chaeyoung came out from behind the door. They unnies put 2 and 2 together and all burst out laughing at the thought of Chaeyoung jumping to get the door.

"What are you laughint at?" Chaeyoung asked, genuinely curious

"You're so cute Chaeyoung" Sana said

"T-tank you unnie" Chaeyoung blushed, staring at the ground, pivoting her ankle on her ground, earing "awww"s from the 2 girls. 

Mina came down greeted the girls. She then brought Chaeyoung to the room to change, coming out soon after to hand Chaeyoung over to her friends. Mina gave some instructions to both her friends, telling them where to bring her, what she likes, and how to handle her when she's acting up. She also gave Chaeyoung some instructions like asking her to behave and not to give her unnies too much troubles. She waved Chaeyoung and her friends off and went back inside to finish her work.

"Bye Mommy" Chaeyoung waved

"Bye baby~. Bye guys" Mina waved

When the 2 girls heard Mina call Chaeyoung 'baby' it shook them a little, but it warmed their hearts to see Mina be so caring to someone. The first stop they went to was the park.

"So... What do you wanna do Chaeyoung?" Momo asked

"Uhm... I wanna go to the see saw." Chaeyoung pointed

They went to the see saw and sat down. Sana sat with Chaeyoung and Momo sat on the other side since Momo was heavy despite her size. They sat by the see saw playing for a while more until Chaeyoung got bored. After, they decide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter