Day at the Beach

Single Parent Myoui
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's going to wake Chaeyoung up today for a very special day. It has been 8 months since Mina found Chaeyoung and it was now October. In another month, Mina would be taking her finals and would no longer have time to spend time with Chaeyoung since she needs to study. Mina had considered calling Chaeyoung's real parents and give her back, but she was extremely hesitant. Mina is now extremely attached to the young girl and is reluctant to let her go. Chaeyoung makes Mina happy, and Mina makes Chaeyoung happy and Mina sees no reason to let Chaeyoung go.

Chaeyoung is the best thing that has happened to her in a while, and has become so intergrated into her life that she would feel empty without her. Mina wouldn't know what to do without Chaeyoung. As much as Mina takes care of Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung also takes care of Mina by cheering her up when she's down, and giving Mina a reason to go out and experience things she has never before, the both of them sharing many first time experiences together like going to the zoo, the museum, and going to the amusement park.

Today, Mina has decided to bring Chaeyoung to the beach today. Mina woke up, feeling the now familiar warmth around her chest and stomach area as Chaeyoung slept peacefully, cuddled snuggly in her embrace. Mina knew that this probably wouldn't last for long, so she was going to enjoy every moment of it. Mina placed a gentle kiss on her wards head, earning a happy whine from Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung's eyes fluttered open and looked up at Mina with a tired, but genuine and wide smile.

"Mornings Mommy" Chaeyoung smiled tiredly

"Good morning baby. We're going out today so let's go get ready" Mina said

Chaeyoung just smiled and got out of bed excitedly, she dragged her mother out of bed and dragged her into the bathroom. They brushed their teeth together and showered. Mina then cooked breakfast for the both of them. Mina cooked pancakes for the both of them. Mina again, put strawberry syrup and cut up strawberries on Chaeyoung's pancakes. They ate happily and were talking about Chaeyoung's dream last night where they she and Mina lived on a cloud.

After breakfast, they showered and changed their clothes. Mina wore her a white t-shirt with a black slip dress outfit, and Chaeyoung wore her plain white shirt with a cute baby blue overalls style dress outfit. Mina packed some extra clothes into her tote bag in case they got wet and went tie Chaeyoung's hair into her pigtails and they went out.

"Where awe we going Mommy?" Chaeyoung asked as she sat on Mina's lap on the bus

"We're going to the beach"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter