Day with the Myoui's

Single Parent Myoui
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Though Mina's parents met Chaeyoung today, Chaeyoung herself didn't really talk much with them. Chaeyung just sat on Mina's lap the whole time as Mina spoke with her parents in Japanese. Even Mina taught Chaeyoung Japanese and they speak the language to each, Mina was speaking way too fast and fluently for her ward to fully understand, because you know, 4 year olds can't speak quickly nor very fluently. Chaeyoung understood like every fifth word they said, but what she did catch, was that she was going to spend the day with her grandparents and that made her excited.

"Mommy, I'm spending the day with gwandma and gwnadpa tomowwow wwight?" Chaeyoung yawned, about to fall asleep in Mina's embrace.

"Yes. So you better sleep because they are going to be a lot of fun" Mina said, tickling Chaeyoung's stomach a little.

"Funner than you?" Chaeyoung giggled

"Yes. Now sleep" Mina said, pulling Chaeyoung closer to give more warmth to her.

Chaeyoung fell asleep soon after and when she woke up, it was 11.30am and her mother was still asleep as per usual on a free weekend. Chaeyoung wiggled out of her mother's embrace and got down the bed carefully so as to not fall. She then went to the bathroom and got on the tall chair that helped her see herself in the mirror and brushed her teeth. Usually this would be something that she does with her mother, but she was asleep and Chaeyoung didn't want to wake her up. She then got out and proceeded to play with her plushies and patiently wait till her mother wakes up.

After about half and hour, Mina woke up and called her parents over. When Mr. And Mrs. Myoui arrived, Mina changed Chaeyoung's clothes and before handing Chaeyoung over to the care of her parents, gave her parents some instructions on how to care for Chaeyoung.

"Alright, first. Don't give her ice cream or cookies if she asks, she already had them yesterday. It's okay to give her strawberries if she asks for it though. Speak slowly to her, she can't understand Japanese as fast since she's more fluent in Korean. Call me for confirmation if she wants to buy anything, and if she's being a brat, threaten her with a phone call from me, she'll behave. Okay that's it have fun guys" Mina instructed her parents

"Alright, got it, bye Mina. Let's go Chaeyoung" Mrs. Myoui said

"Bye Mommy" Chaeyoung waves

"Behave okay" Mina waved back

"I will" Chaeyosung said before walking away with her grandparents

Their first stop was the park. At the park, Mina would usually play with Chaeyoung by the playground and swing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter