Revealed

Single Parent Myoui
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana and Momo were having walking to Mina's house now. They were also discussing whether the rumors about Mina were true. Neither of them wanted to believe it, but it Mina's bahaviour for the past 5 months have been exactly the same. Mina has always been a homebody and was not always with them after school, only going out with them after school twice a week, but seeing her literally run out of school right after classes ended everyday without fail was extremely odd. At first, they thought she just had something to attend to at home like she forgot to turn the stove on or something like like that. But after seeing this go on for 5 months, it's starting to raise some suspicions.

Some suspicions include Mina working a night job, some say she's a sugar baby to pay off her university fees, some say she's an for extra money, some even say she's a stripper at a club near by. All these rumors were of course, made by people who didn't know Mina personally and were just making false assumptions about her. Though one rumor specifically stood out, that Mina was a single mother. Of course, nobody believed that rumor. Mina was a homebody that never left her house, she barely had any friends, how could she possibly get a boyfriend, much less a child. Besides, Mina was lesbian, though only her friends and family knew that.

They decided to give Mina the benefit of the doubt. Even though she was pretty closed off and din't hang out with them as much as their other friends, they still cared about her the most since they've been friends since their days back in Japan. 

"So... you wanna knock?" Momo asked, standing nervously outside Mina's door with Sana

"Uhm... how about you knock?" Sana said, nervous as well

The 2 girls couldn't decide who would knock and soon started arguing. They've been to Mina's house before, but they were somehow always nervouse about visiting. Maybe it was because how 'expensive' Mina seemed even though she wasn't rich, and they were scared about seeming poor to Mina, especially since Mina lived in this new and expesive looking neighbourhood.

Unbeknownst to the both of them, Chaeyoung was on the other side of the door listening to them after she heard whispers while playing with her plushies. After listening for a while, she talked to her plushies on what to do and they advised her to tell Mina, which seemed like a good idea. Chaeyoung placed her plushies by the door to guard it and ran to Mina's room, where she was on her bed trying to sleep after finishing her assignment.

"Mommy" Chaeyoung whisper-shouted, shaking Mina

"What is it, I'm trying to sleep" Mina groaned

"Thewe people outside the doow" Chaeyoung said, tugging at Mina's arm

Mina sighed and got up, she walked to the door. She heard some whisper shouting on the other side of the door. She sighed and and looked through the peephole. On the other side she saw Sana and Momo arguing with each other. Mina's eyes widened immediately

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter