Swing

Single Parent Myoui
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a month since Mina had taken Chaeyoung in. Since then, many things have changed. Mina has since had to wake up extra early to drop Chaeyoung off at daycare, she's had to buy more groceries to feed both of them, as well as buy baby supplies to hold Chaeyoung over until she's caught up to being a healthy and normal 4 year old, and she has since bought a bunch of clothes for Chaeyoung to wear instead of putting her in one of her sweaters. All this has taken a significant amount on Mina's savings, Luckily Mina still had a significant amount of money in her bank thanks to her pretty reserved and tamed lifestyle. Never has she been so grateful that she stayed home instead of going out and spending money.

However, many things have remained the same as well. Chaeyoung can still barely walk, but she's getting better. She can now recgonise faces and voices, walk for a little longer, listen to more instructions, know more words, and comprehend complete sentences. Though her pronunciation of words and vocabulary are still very limited and she still speaks in the thrid person most of the time. Her relationship with Mina has yet to change too. Mina was still pretty awkward with Chaeyoung, not really sure how to interact with her, she hasn't even told her friends about Chaeyoung. Nevertheless, Chaeyoung was still affectionate with Mina and still calling her 'Mommy' while Mina was waiting till Chaeyoung can understand and comprehend that she's not her mother to tell her. 

Mina has found Chaeyoung to be cute, but she's still really detached from the toddler. Mina has yet to make any bonds with the child and is only taking care of her because she has to and no one else will Mina has nothing against Chaeyoung, but she does find her bothersome at times. At random Chaeyoung would annoy her and distract her from her work, she would constantly seek her attention, and she would always be whining and crying about wanting to go out, which obviously Mina did not allow. However, Mina has yet to call Chaeyoung's parents yet, she doesn't know why but she feels like chaeyoung could still grow more before being handed over.

Today was a Saturday and it was the first time in weeks that Mina doesn't have school work to deal with. She was lazing around in bed as Chaeyoung was downstairsdoing who knows what, Mina never really pays attention since her house was safe for children. She then received a text from Jihyo.

From Jihyo:
Take Chaeyoung out Mina, I know you're at home and you need to bond with her, kids n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter