Meeting the Son's

Single Parent Myoui
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been 3 days since Chaeyoung was taken away by CPS and Mina has yet to return to school. She was in bed asleep, dreaming about Chaeyoung. She was interrupted from her slumber when she heard her phone vibrate. She lazily reached over to her phone. She was about to swipe the text away, thinking it was from one of her friends, but once she saw Chaeyoung's name in the text, she immediately woke up and the text was the only thing that mattered now.

From CPS:
Miss Myoui,

We have successfully contacted Chaeyoung's biological
parents and we would like you to meet with them to discuss 
Chaeyoung's situation. We'll take your statements and we'll
decided what happens.

Please meet with us later this evening at 7pm at Child 
Protective Services headquarters.

Thank You

Mina looked at the time, 12pm. Mina groaned and got up to go get ready. She went into the bathroom to brush her teeth. She looked elephant shaped stool that Chaeyoung would stand on to reach her tooth brush and looked at the mirror, and sighed. She took her toothbrush and toothpaste and started brushing her teeth. Mina then went down for breakfast. Usually she would cook, but since Chaeyoung is no longer around, she just poured herself a bowl of cereal.

After breakfast, she chucked her bowl in the stack of undone dishes in the sink. Ever since Chaeyoung was gone, she didn't have any motivation to do anything. She's been receiving texts of whatever notes were given in class that day, though there weren't any since finals were over. Mina has even received calls from local news stations for interviews. Apparently, word has gotten out that Chaeyoung wasn't Mina's, some say she was kidnapped, others say it was an unlawful fostering of a child. Various news outlets have tried to contact her but she hasn't picked up any of their calls.

Mina just lazed around all day until it was time to leave. She had a change of clothes and left her apartment at 6pm. She took the bus, sitting by the window seat with her headphones on. She leaned her head on the window, looking out, wondering if she was going to see Chaeyoung later that day. Probably not since she was told she wasn't allowed to interact with her.

While on the bus, MIna could feel the eyes on her. Some of them looking at her like she commited a crime, others admiring her for taking care of a child that wasn't hers out of good will. Either way, Mina felt uncomfortable and Mina just closed her eyes and increased her volume of the music, ignoring the stares.

Once there, she got off the bus and walked inside CPS headquaters, she told the receptionist her name, and she was immediately escorted to a room. In the room was Yonghyun and Ayeon. Yonghyun asked some questions about Mina's relationship with Chaeyoung, how she came to know her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter