Back Home

Single Parent Myoui
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mommy, can we dwop by odder Mommy's house?" Chaeyoung asked as she sat in the back seat

"Uhm... sure, but she's not your Mommy, call her Mina unnie" Seungwan said

"Okay, tank you Mommy.... can I have a box too pleaase?~" Chaeyoung said as she took out a colour pencil and paper from her bag

When they arrived at Mina's apartment complex, they went upstairs. Chaeyoung put her drawing and note in the box that was in the back of the car, along with her tiger plushie. 

"Take care of Mommy okay?" Chaeyoung said to the tiger in japanese before kissing it and putting it in the box

The Sons tried to read Chaeyoung's writing, but it was in Japanese so they couldn't read it. They left the box utside of Mina's door and left. On their drive back home, Chaeyoung was hugging the penguin plush tightly and nuzzling her face in it. Seungwan was sitting with Chaeyoung in the back seat. She saw Chaeyoung hugging the penguin plushie, she started to get jealous. Chaeyoung is HER daughter, not Mina's. Her name is SON Chaeyoung, not MYOUI Chaeyoung. Seungwan was a little jealous, but she shook the feeling away, thinking it was temporary and will fade once Chaeyoung gets over Mina.

Once they were home, Chaeyoung was already tired. Since the Sons lived in a larger, 2 bedroom apartment instead of Mina's smaller, 1 bedroom apartment, Chaeyoung had her own room. Seungwan carried Chaeyoung into her room, laid her down gently, kissed her forehead and left. Chaeyoung was not used to living with the Sons yet and was definitely not used to sleeping by herself yet but she was too scared to ask Seungwan to stay until she fell asleep. So, Chaeyoung just hugged her penguin plushies tighter, feeling that it'll protect her from the dark and the monster under the bed.

"Nightys Mommy" Chaeyoung said as she held the penguin plush closer, saying it to both Seungwan and to Mina

"Goodnight little tiger" Sengwan smiled as she closed the door

It had been another 3 months since Chaeyoung has seen Mina. She hasnt been able to sleep well, but when she did, she dreamt of Mina like she has been for the past 6 months. Whenever she woke up, she was alone, like she has been for the past 6 months. It didn't feel right, and now more than ever she missed Mina. For the past 3 months she knew there was a chance that she could go back to Mina again, and that gave her hope to get through the 3 months even if it felt like forever to a 4 year old. But now she knows that she is forever the Sons, and it made Chaeyoung sad. So sad that she started crying.

"Go check on Chaeyoung" Seungwan said as she nudged Youngjae's shoulder 

"But it's only like 8am" Younjae said

"Just go" Seungwan said as she pushed Youngjae off the bed

Youngjae slowly got up and walked over to Chaeyoung's room. Youngjae went into Chaeyoung's room to check what was wrong.

"What's wrong Chaeyoung?" Youngjae asked 

"I-I want M-Mina Mommy~" Chaeyoung cried

"You can't see her anymore, you have to live with Mommy and Daddy now" Youngjae coeed, picking Chaeyoung up to calm her down

"B-but I don't wanna be wif Mommy and Daddy!! I wanna be wif Mina Mommy" Chaeyoung cried 

"Chaeyoung be a good girl please, listen to Mommy" Seungwan cooed, walking in

"NU!!~" Chaeyoung whined

After about 10 minutes of crying and whining from Chaeyoung and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter