Single Parent Myoui Ver 2 Teaser

Single Parent Myoui
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alright so.... the poll said you guys wanted version 2 so that's what I'll give, but because I have other stories I want to work on, it'll come out at a later date. So I decided to give you guys a little teaser for it. So I'm going to let you guys know how the story starts, and what will be in it, no specific details though.

Alright so the story would have Mina and Chaeyoung, obviously.

Mina would still be a university student, but unlike the original, she has severe clinical depression. Mina would be an average student, and had moved to Korea not to attend school, but because her family disowned her and sent her away. Mina wouldn't have any friends, and doesn't talk must. The closest thing she has is Sana and Momo, but she barel talks to them and they are barely acquaintances. 

Chaeyoung would still be an abandoned girl, but she would've been abandoned when she turned 3 instead of almost turning 4, and would be spending 1 year on the streets surviving on her own. She doesn't speak, only growls and other noises. She can walk and run, but that's about it. 

The story would start with Mina at her wits end and about to kill herself in her own home. As she was about to kill herself, she heard something coming from her kitchen. She went to go check it out and saw Chaeyoung looking through her trash can and fridge. They see each other and were initally hostile at first until they make eye contact and they see themselves in each other and Mina decid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter