Trust-2

Begin Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

#np Day6's Still

2019

 

Bona was never good at coaxing people. She was afraid, what if that person would become more upset if she tried to? And so she would only leave them alone for a while with a bit of hope that everything would turn back to normal by itself soon.

Besides, she already apologized to Wonho that night. It was just a tiny mistake and being him, Bona was confident that he would forgive her.

But still, he was acting cold towards her.

 

On the night of the mishap, Bona decided to sleep at her own room but when she woke up the next morning, he was sleeping right beside her on the single bed. It made her felt so relived, thinking that Wonho would not be mad at her for too long but still, he was not being the usual sweet Wonho for the past day.

Is he still mad?

 

It’s not that they haven’t fought once since these past few months but this one feels different. Maybe it’s because this involves Moon Taeil, the person who used to confess to her.

Maybe he needs more time…

 

***

 

Wonho didn’t understand. He didn’t know why he was still mad for. Jealousy? Surely… But she already explained to him about the meeting. She even apologized to him. Pride? Not anymore. Not when he decided to sleep with her in her room on that same night. It’s because Wonho knew, he couldn’t shut his eye without her by his side.

Still, he is annoyed about that matter.

 

It’s already past midnight when Wonho glanced at his watch and again, she didn’t come into his room as she would always do. Last night was agonizing enough, and now why is Bona acting as if she was the one who got mad at him? All day, he was waiting for his wife to talk to him first, but nothing.

Instead, she distanced herself from him.

Sometimes, he didn’t understand that girl.

 

 

 

*click*

 

Wonho pauses at the sight of her after he opened the door to her room.

Their gazes met, and she too freezes at the sight of him suddenly barging into her room. Bona carefully puts the comb onto the dressing table and stands up, her heart’s starting to race.

“W-Wonho-ssi.”

He was sick of waiting, hating the fact that he’s the one who always has to put his ego down just to have her sleep beside him but at the same time, he can’t deny the overwhelming contentment of seeing her beautiful face right in front of his eyes.

Maybe he’s acting like a child right now. He admits it, all he ever wanted is for Bona to coax him but seeing her acting all cold and distant frustrates him. However at the same time, he couldn’t stand being in this ice cold war for too long.

He gave up.

 

Without words, Wonho dashes towards his wife and pulls her into his room.

 

*

 

His pair of arms are indeed Bona’s safest haven. She never wants to leave, especially in cold autumn mornings like this. It feels so comfortable, so warm to be in here with her cheeks stuck close to his bare chest. At times, she would breathe in the same pattern as his and listens to his regular heartbeat while waiting for him to wake up.

She doesn’t need anything else in the world.

It was a rough night for her, a good kind of rough. She knew it was because of what happened with Taeil but after all that happened last night, things would definitely return back to normal. Wonho won’t act so coldly towards her from now anymore.

Right?

 

Both of them stirs upon hearing Bona’s phone ringing on the side table. She really hates it when her phone rings at moments like this, not when she’s not ready to leave hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter