Trust-1

Begin Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello. It's been a while and when I looked back to this fic, I realized that it's been a year since I first uploaded the story. Time sure flies. And the story also has reached 200 subscribers, so I decided to write a few extra chapters. I hope you will like them and thank you so much for reading up until here. I'll try to update again next week. Enjoy your read and have a nice day <3

 

#np Tarin's The Music of The Night

2019

“Bastard.”

 

Wonho halts when he heard the curse word that came out from her lips. Basic, but harsh. He closes the book in his hands and looks up to his beloved’s serious façade. She was frowning, biting her lower lip in anger. Bona rarely becomes upset but when she does, Wonho thought she looked so adorable.

Soon, a small smile creeps onto his lips and he reaches for her soft hand on his chest, squeezing it tight.

 

“That trash should rot in hell for what he did.”

“Yes, yes.” He replied gently while brushing the back of her hand with his thumb.

“Wonho-ssi, how can someone be so heartless and kill? Don’t they have any conscience?” Her voice was filled with anger, fury as she’s looking down to meet his eyes.

“It’s just a movie, Bona…”

“I know… But it still makes me mad.” She lets out a deep sigh after.

“Stop watching it then.”

He gets up from her laps, still holding the hand tight in his own and reaches for the remote control on the coffee table. The living room soon turns quiet after Wonho turns the TV off. The book that he was holding before was nowhere in his sight.

“Come here.” He pulls the petite girl into his chest and cups her left cheek.

Bona could already guess what he wants. His bold actions never fails to make her heart flutters. Her face feels hot, heart starts to race. The rage she felt while watching the movie earlier immediately vanished as he leans in closer to her face.

 

*

 

The buzzing sound of her phone shook Bona from her daydream. She taps her phone open after putting the empty glass onto the counter. It’s already late at night, who could’ve texted her at this kind of hour?

 

                                                     You’re still up? Let’s meet. I have something to say.

 

Her heart starts to beat faster upon reading the message. How long has it been since he contacted her like this? Seeing him at work every day, Moon Taeil has never talked to her about anything other than work, he never smiled towards her so warmly like he did before she turned him down quite some time ago.

 

Why so sudden?

What is he going to talk to her about?

 

Bona’s sight darts towards the door to Wonho’s room. He must’ve still be asleep right now…

 

Should she go?

Should she tell Wonho about this?

 

So many questions but she’s not ready to answer them all. But before she could decide, another message came.

 

                                                     I just want to talk about what happened between us, Bona-ssi. It won’t be long.

 

She bites her lower lip, contemplating…

Bona can’t deny it, her heart was never at ease. Since the incident back in the convenient store, Bona always regretted it. There were days when she wanted to turn back time and do it all over again. She could’ve said it to him in a much better way, something that wouldn’t break his heart too much.

Heck, she shouldn’t just said anything that day.

 

Bona hastily heads towards her room to get changed.

 

Once and for all, she wants to fix this.

 

Besides, it won’t be long.

 

***

 

The air is cold, dry. It’s going to be autumn again. Bona rubs her palms together for heat while eying her surroundings and looks up to the night sky. It’s starless, Bona tries to search even for the sight of one glistening star but there’s absolutely none

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter