Don't Tell Anyone

Or I'll Shoot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’ll shoot?” 

“If you don’t answer me, I will.”

“Please don’t shoot.”

“I don’t want to but I will if you keep this up.”

“I swear to god, I don’t want you to shoot.”

“Do you really think that I won’t shoot?”

“You seem too soft to even have a gun!”

 

At that moment, Jaemin regretted ever uttering those words for Renjun lowered the gun from his face a space on the floor that was right next to his feet and pulled the trigger. The sound of the gun firing made Jaemin jump backwards to avoid the stray bullet that bounced off on the floor that was so close his toe and rolled away underneath the garbage dump. 

“WHAT THE ?!” Jaemin screamed after, brain still trying to process what happened because his ing foot could have been blown right off. Witnessing the shorter shrug and reload the gun, Jaemin decided that Huang Renjun was not here to play games. 

“You didn’t think I’d shoot so I proved you wrong,” He replied, nonchalant and innocent whereas his eyes held hidden waves of malice and unspoken threats. “Why were you following me?”

“I…Your bruises!” Jaemin shouted, scared out of his mind and not quite realising that he wasn’t making sense. He saw the confusion settle on Renjun’s face, grip on the gun loosening for a second before the other recomposed himself.

“You’ve seen them?” Renjun asked, grip tightening on the gun even more than before and Jaemin felt himself begin to walk backwards in hopes that if there was more distance, maybe Renjun would miss. This proved to be wrong when Renjun followed him, walking forward until Jaemin’s back was against the wall of the skyscraper behind them. Oh …I’m ed…

“You’re not exactly subtle with covering them up, I know you only wear long sleeves to cover them!” Oh god, why can’t I shut up?! This is how I’m going to die…This is literally how I’m going to die. Goodbye, Jeno. Goodbye, Mark-hyung. Goodbye, annoying Donghyuck. Goodbye, Jisung. Goodbye, Jisung’s best friend Chenle. Goodbye-

“You were following me just to find out where I got my bruises from?” Renjun asked him, disbelief wrapped all around his words and Jaemin was sure that this was not the time to be staring at the other’s lips. 

“Um…yes?” He answered, wanting nothing more than to cry because why the is this short so scary?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

 

Hearing Huang Renjun laugh made Jaemin realise that maybe the person in front of him wasn’t a robot. 

 

Maybe he was human. 

 

Just maybe.

 

“I appreciate the concern but you don’t even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter