Heats and Burns

Or I'll Shoot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was hot. 

 

Painfully and excruciatingly hot. 

 

“Stop ing moving and take the heat, you !” The man that was holding him shouted, grip on his waist tightening to prevent him from moving but only giving him more bruises. The glowing metal that was being held to his left hip only pressed down harder, making him scream and move even more in response. “Goddamn, this kid’s going to be vocal when the real fun starts.”

“Shut up and hold the down,” The woman, who was holding the metal rod that was responsible for the pain, gritted out. “He’s a bit too vocal for my liking. Oh , it’s done.” To him, it was such a relief when the metal rod was removed and his hip was left with a light tingle of pain as it cooled. Panting heavily and swaying when the man let him down on the ground, Renjun staggered his way towards the rest of the males who had to experience the same pain that he did. 

“You alright, Renjun?” One of them asked him - Hyunjin, he thinks is his name - and looked at him with concern until Renjun nodded, gladly leaning on the other for support. The sweat on their skin made him feel so cold as Renjun observed the others who were the same age as him - all with glowing red marks of possession. 

“Thanks,” He mumbled once he was able to stand without having to be a burden to the other, flicking his wet hair out of his face and cringing at the sweat that dripped into his eyes because of the action. “It’s cold.”

“That’s because we don’t have clothes, dummy,” The other said kindly, smiling softly at him despite the situation that the two were in. “Can’t believe I’m spending my sixteenth birthday getting a burn from that retarded stick,” Hyunjin (?) said bitterly, looking at the ground in pity. 

“All we can do is hope that they find us. We were taken against our will,” He said in comfort, knowing that nothing would help the other teenager feel better. It’s only a matter of time before I get out of here. 

“Yeah…I guess so…I just hope we do get out…” He heard the other whisper, rubbing his upper arms in a futile attempt to warm himself up. Looking around the dimly lit room, Renjun sighed when he couldn’t find a possible exit other than the obvious entrance and began to rub his arms faster. “You know the stories of the past that we hear of the slaves. They never escaped…”

“There’s a first for everything, we just have to stay alive,” Renjun stated, determined eyes staring into his companion’s as he bit his tongue to prevent the next words from escaping his mouth. 

 

We just have to stay alive…or stay alive for as long as we can. 

 

“Alright es! We’re going to take you back for the showcase!” The woman screamed once the last teenager was branded, soft whimpering escaping the mouth of the girl in the arms of the man. Knowing what was coming, Renjun closed his eyes as the sound of something hitting skin resounded through the room as a shrill cry harmonised with it. 

“What the are you waiting for?! To your quarters! Now!” The man shouted as Renjun opened his eyes to see him shove the girl he was holding to the entrance, sympathising with her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter