Irrational Decisions

Or I'll Shoot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You what?!” He screamed at the leader of B.A.P, Himchan, when he heard the other’s nonchalant statement to the other four males in the room.

“You heard me, Lee. We sent him a love package on behalf of you,” Himchan replied easily, something akin to excitement appearing in his eyes. “Who knew that it would be so easy to imitate your handwriting?” He heard the older cackle and felt his stomach drop to the floor. B.A.P weren’t meant to know that Jeno was alive. 

“But…But Jeno’s dead! I killed him!” He protested, the lie feeling like poison on his tongue as he thought about the massive amounts of blood that he had hurriedly tried to minimise before NCT had arrived. “I freaking stalked SUJU’s Donghae just to shoot him!”

“Well it seems like your shot was off,” Youngjae interrupted, smirking at him as if he knew his plan. “If it was shot any more to the left, he would have died from heavy bleeding.”

“What the ?!” He exclaimed, contorting his face to be one of surprise. “That’s ing bull!”

“You’re ing bull,” Zelo stated before he hopped off the desk that he was sitting on and walked straight to him. “You planned it, didn’t you?”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” He stated lowly, glaring at the older male whose eyes glinted with mischief - similar to Donghyuck’s when the younger was about to set a prank. “I shot with the intent to kill.”

“Like hell I’m going to believe that,” Zelo replied, eyes hardening the glare that was being directed towards him. “Everyone knows about your love story with the Lee kid.”

“There is no love story,” He shot back, biting his tongue to prevent himself from cursing the older for he just wanted Donghyuck to like Jeno the way he did as well. “Don’t talk about that you don’t know.”

“So how about that other Lee kid? The one in university studying to be a lyric writer?” Jongup asked out of nowhere, hands in his jean pockets as he tilted his head to the side. “You wouldn’t mind if I called dibs on him, right?”

“Don’t you ing touch Donghyuck-“

“So his name is Donghyuck. Thanks, I’ve been wanting to know,” Jongup replied as he scowled, Himchan chuckling at their antics. 

“Now kids, don’t fight,” The leader of B.A.P warned patronisingly, hands out as if to separate them even though they were on opposite sides of the room. “Be ing civil.”

“Tell NCT’s to be civil,” Zelo commented before he walked towards the door, hand on the doorknob as he turned around. “D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter