We'll Find A Way

Or I'll Shoot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So not only do we have to deal with B.A.P’s servants and this dead weight, we’re going to have to deal with two people being held for ransom so TRCNG can get even more money?!” Renjun flinched at the raise on volume at Doyoung’s words in the small room of 4015 where they were all gathered. As of now, the room consisted of himself, Doyoung, Taeyong, Taeil, Yuta, Minhyung and Jeno. No matter how hard he tried to focus on the discussion, Renjun’s thoughts always led back to the injured male back in his own room - 4003. 

“I’m sorry but there’s no way our funds are going to survive since we need ammunition if we’re really going to try and save the two civilians, Taeyong!” Doyoung exclaimed, causing Taeil to sigh as Taeyong ran a hand through his hair.

“We have to find a way, our policy is to do our best to prevent the innocent from getting involved,” Taeyong said in frustration, making Renjun’s stomach ignite with guilt since he knew that he broke one of their policies. 

“We can always take something of theirs,” Minhyung suggested, suggestion getting shut down when the four who were older than him gave him dead stares. “…or not.”

“There has to be a way - Hayoung wouldn’t have taken them if we couldn’t save them since he always sympathises with his captives,” Yuta said, placing his thumb’s nail in his mouth and bit down lightly on it. “Hayoung was taken once too, don’t forget that.”

“We do have their youngest in the basement…maybe we could trade two for one?” Jeno asked, causing Renjun to shake his head since he knew that Taeseon would never settle for less no matter how much Taeseon treasured s. 

“Taeseon would never agree to that, he never follows the two for one rule,” He informed them and receiving collective sighs from everyone else in the room.

“Any suggestions, strategist?” Doyoung asked the oldest who glared at him in return.

“Isn’t this more of a negotiator’s job?” Taeil fired back with Yuta raising his voice after to warn them to stop.

“What’s the one thing that Taeseon will be willing to drop two people for?” Minhyung wondered out loud, moving off the bed where they were all seated to lean against the wall of the room. “There has to be something, right?”

 

Me. 

 

I’m the only thing that Taeseon would want the most. 

 

“Renjun. No.” He heard Jeno state when he caught the other’s eye. “No.”

“Jeno, it’s the only way-“

“We’re not going to trade you, Renjun. We never trade one of our own,” Yuta stated as everyone nodded afterwards, obviously agreeing with the statement as Taeyong remained silent. 

“Taeyong…you can’t actually be contemplating this…” Taeil whispered, voice slicing through the chaos that was everyone’s protests against his idea and effectively silen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter