Who To Trust?

Or I'll Shoot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can’t believe you actually let him go through with this, Taeyong,” Yuta stated when Taeyong had entered the small technician room in the hotel’s basement. The numerous computer monitors showcased many different rooms that Taeyong soon deciphered to be several hotel bedrooms of the members, each quickly switching so that all eighteen rooms were being shown. Off to the side, however, was another monitor that was displaying the location of a tracking device - the one inside Minhyung.

“We need to know where TRCNG’s base is,” Taeyong reasoned, walking closer to the monitor that showed where Minhyung was, making Yuta mumble out warnings to prevent the other from touching it. “You know the rumours.”

“Which ones?” He asked, genuinely curious as to which rumour Taeyong was referring to. “There are heaps. Like the ones where they’re planning to buy a large portion of the slave trade, the ones where they’re planning to throw B.A.P off their thrones and the ones of where they’re going to destroy the WGC Alliance. Still less rumours than those floating around about SUJU though.”

“I doubt the last one is true,” Taeyong replied, turning around to Yuta who raised his eyebrow in question. “But I honestly think that the first two are reality.”

“How so?” He found himself asking his leader as he walked closer to the monitor that displayed Minhyung’s location. “It’s not like they have money for the trade and B.A.P have been sliding off their thrones because of the WGC Alliance.”

“But the Alliance stops a lot of their deals since they’re in that region so they have a motive,” Taeyong countered, grabbing Yuta’s arm so that their eyes would meet. “Also, Hayoung and Renjun were under B.A.P’s care as slaves and were stolen and you know how much TRCNG treasure their friends. B.A.P didn’t do anything to get them back so pre-TRCNG tried their best and rescued them. When B.A.P realised just how much about them that Renjun had been able to get out their captives…”

“They were ready to kill him,” Yuta finished for him, perspective on the whole ordeal changing since he thought that TRCNG had just missed Renjun. “But why would they go ahead and take Minhyung? Theoretically, there’s no benefit.”

“Do you know why Jeno always goes missing for SUJU?” Taeyong asked him and Yuta shook his head, preferring not to get involved with the amount of stuff that SUJU instigates on a daily basis. 

“I heard something interesting today from Amber-noona. She let it slip that f(x) was starting an alliance to buy a large portion of the slave trade in an attempt to place a heavy blow that will lead to abolishment,” Taeyong answered, eyes burning into Yuta’s very soul as he stared at his leader. “Just after, when I met up with Leeteuk-hyung for some new guns and explosives, he also told me that he didn’t think slaves deserve the slander they currently get.”

“And based on those two things that were said in passing, you’re coming up with a whole theory on how SUJU and f(x) are teaming up to buy some slaves?” That’s a bit far-fetched. 

 

“I had Jungwoo follow Jeno last week when he went missing all four times. He told me that our youngest had been meeting up with Donghae-hyung and Krystal-noona. They talked about slaves and they talked about Renjun. But most of all, Donghae-hyung talked about the policies, Lee Donghyuck and Minhyung.”

 

Taking a deep breath, Yuta kept his focus on Taeyong as he ignored the faint beeps that came from one of the monitors. It’s not important right now and there’s like three defence mechanisms installed. 

 

“What did they say?” He asked, watching Taeyong as the other’s mouth formed a thin line in a silent message that he didn’t want to acknowledge the information that he had heard. “Taeyong…what did they say?”

“They…we knew about Jeno being attached and about the guy he killed when he first joined but…” But what?

“Spit it out, Taeyong.”

“Donghae-hyung revealed that Jeno’s been having these meetings with him for a while and spills our information to him. To SUJU. I don’t even know that much about SUJU other than those special bombs that they make and they practically gave me NCT! Krystal-noona told us that f(x) had just negotiated an agreement with SUJU for the abolishment of slavery,” Taeyong reported, making Yuta’s face contort into surprise at the newfound information. The faint beeping of the machine fell into a simple static along with Taeyong’s voice. 

 

Jeno’s been revealing stuff to SUJU?

 

They’re going to abolish slavery?

 

Is TRCNG in this whole act too?

 

“Are TRCNG part of their little plan?” He asked, feeling frustration rise when Taeyong lightly shook his head.

“Not that I know of but you know how sneaky everyone can be. That’s the only reason as to why I let Minhyung go,” Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter