It's All You Need To Do

Or I'll Shoot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stop moving when I’m changing your bandages, idiot,” Winwin hissed out as Jaemin squirmed once more, not used to the feeling of someone else’s hand underneath his thigh. 

“I can’t help it! I’m sensitive!” He protested as Jeno snickered from where he was sitting next to the bed, observing Winwin who was sitting on the edge of the bed and staring at Jaemin in annoyance. 

“See this is why you’d be a terrible double spy if we did end up handing you over,” Winwin sighed out, proceeding to glare at Jaemin once more when he moved again due to the ticklish brush of his fingers.

“I’m sorry but I can’t help it!” He screeched out again when Winwin flicked his knee in retaliation. I do not deserve this abuse!
“Oh my ing god, I give up,” Winwin stated after a few minutes of Jaemin squirming and whining. “I actually give up. Go and change the bandage, Jeno.”

“Me?” He heard Jeno squeak out before Winwin nodded and shoved the new bandage roll into his hand. 

“Don’t forget to clean the wound and . I’ll collect everything later,” Winwin instructed, patting Jeno on the shoulder before exiting and softly closing the door behind him. Well then…

“Try not to squirm, Min,” Jeno told him before he carefully and slowly undid the dirty bandage. Jaemin tried his best to not move as Jeno’s fingers ticked his skin every time he peeled the bandage away. “And you’re squirming.”

“I’m trying not to!” He shouted as Jeno chuckled at him again. “I really am!”

“Sure, you are,” Jeno replied, smiling slightly before disposing of the dirty bandaid. On his way back to the edge of the bed, Jaemin watched as he picked up the medical supplies and began to clean his wound according to Winwin’s instructions. After a few more seconds of silence, Jaemin grew tired of the tense atmosphere and lack of bad humour that usually radiated from the slightly older male. Jeno…what’s wrong?

 

“Is everything alright, Jeno?” He asked his best friend, noticing Jeno stop momentarily before resuming his previous action. “You’re…not saying bad jokes.”

“So my mood is determined by the amount of bad jokes I tell?” Jeno asked, tone teasing but also quite…sad.

“Okay, who do I have to beat up?” Jaemin asked seriously as Jeno let out a lonely laugh, probably forcing it and not realising that his usual acts weren’t working because he was worried about something…or someone. 

“You can’t beat people up, Min - you’re too weak,” Jeno stated, glancing up at Jaemin before sighing. The stare that Jaemin was giving him must have done what it was intended for, making Jeno spill whatever was on his mind. 

“I’m worried…like really worried…” Jeno whispered as he reached for the new bandage roll and began to wrap up his wound. “Like, what if we can’t get Donghyuck and Jisung back?”

“Jeno, don’t think about that,” He chastised, eyebrows furrowing as he stared at the other with a slight pout on his lips. “Just think about what will happen when you do get them back.”

“Min…You don’t understand…Minhyung-hyung-“

“Is a reliable person if he’s anything like the Mark-hyung that I know. You’ll be able to get them back, okay? I know you will.”

 

“I wish I could think like you, Jaemin.”

 

Both of them looked towards the door to see Mark in all black attire, his faded black jeans being held up by a navy blue belt and shirt tucked in underneath an open jacket. 

“So this was where you were, Jeno,” Mark stated in passing as he walked over the both of them to ruffle Jaemin’s hair. “Yuta-hyung wants to talk to you, by the way.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter