They're Coming

Or I'll Shoot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He sighed at the sight of the other in front of him, mask over the lower half of his face and showcasing a symbol that everyone knew. 

 

“I’m sure there’s a misunderstanding-“ He started, suddenly regretting not bringing his gun with him to answer the visitor when he realised who had been waiting. 

“Let me in, Chan. I know they’re here,” The visitor said, multiple handguns hanging from his hips alongside some pepper spray, handcuffs and knives.

“You see, I can’t exactly do that because I won’t gain anything from it,” He replied, negotiating since he did know the pros and cons of allowing the stranger inside. He wouldn’t let anyone touch s but he wouldn’t care for the others who were within his base. 

“Ever the negotiator, I see…we’ll take the crippled off your hands.” Confused, he furrowed his eyebrows since there was no possible advantage to having a mute.

“Jeongin? I’m not handing him over,” He firmly rejected, crossing his arms for good measure and glaring before the other chuckled and shook his head. 

“No, Huang Renjun. His bomb blew up and NCT will surely be a pain right?” He couldn’t hide the surprise that flitted over his face - no one other than NCT and his own gang knew that they were in the same vicinity. “Let me in and I’ll get him out of your hair.”

“Tempting but how can I be sure that my guys won’t be harmed?” He asked, adrenaline and excitement creating his decisions for him. Huang Renjun…you weren’t even meant to know about Hyunjin’s death. Now, you can suffer every day with these ers.

“It’ll be quick, I promise. Unless you want to test us,” The visitor warned, one of his hands dancing around a gun that was on the visitor’s left hip.

“Yeah, uh…no thanks!,” He replied, not really wanting to test the other for, even though his reflexes were fast, the visitor’s reflexes were definitely faster. “Come right in, Yongguk-hyung.”

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Someone please explain to me why Bang Chan shot my youngest negotiator.” He heard his leader hiss and vaguely wondered if bringing the rest of s to that bedroom was a good idea. Thankfully, Mark and Donghyuck had managed to slip out or hide and left Jeno to deal with the immense anger (Taeyong, Doyoung and Johnny), the immense confusion (Taeil and Yuta) and the sudden thirst for murder (Winwin). 

“We showed him Hyunjin’s grave but we weren’t meant to,” Felix answered honestly, looking down at the floor in shame. “Chan-hyung found us and well…shot him in the temple.”

“In the temple?” Taeyong repeated, disbelief in his voice as he stared at the younger member of Stray Kids. 

“Yes…in the temple,” Felix muttered, lips pressing into a thin line as the one named Han sighed loudly. 

“It’s my fault, I should have been on the lookout more,” Han apologised, bowing his head. “Shoot me, torture me, do anything. All of us have a price to pay when you leave so we might as well start now.”

“No, I…” Taeyong sighed, running a hand over his face and Jeno could tell that he had inner conflict with the policies. “He’s not going to be alright, is he?”

“He’ll wake up tomorrow if we’re lucky,” Changbin answered, looking at all of them apologetically. “But he won’t remember a thing after today and probably won’t be able to walk either.”

“ing B.A.P and setting off the bomb-“ Taeyong started but was interrupted by Taeil. 

“That book in the waiting room…the one on memories…” Taeil said, the members of Stray Kids turning to look at him. “He…your leader…he does this often, doesn’t he?”

“Yeah, it’s our punishment,” Minho replied, shrugging his shoulders. “The worst punishment you can have is knowing you ed up someone else’s life permanently.” When Minho had finished talking, the door to the bedroom opened to reveal a very dishevelled member of Stray Kids, one who didn’t seem to be that much older than Jeno himself. 

 

“Hyung just let Yongguk-sunbae in,” The member reported much to Minho’s disbelief. “We have to welcome him.”

“! They’re here for him,” Minho let out as he took numerous deep breaths. 

“Who is here?” Taeil asked and Changbin took the liberty to relieve their confused states.

“B.A.P. Yongguk-sunbae helped Chan-hyung make Stray Kids big,” Changbin explained, panic slowly settling into his eyes when he realised what the situation truly meant. “B.A.P aren’t meant to know you’re here, Yongguk-sunbae isn’t even meant to be in the country. ! I bet this is all because of the Mark Lee pulled!”

“‘ Mark Lee pulled’…” He repeated, furrowing his eyebrows and staring at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter