Drag You Down

Or I'll Shoot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Did you find him?” He asked Suyeon when she came out with her members, rejoining them and the rest of NCT who were present. As of late, Chenle had avoided talking with Renjun since he seemed quite busy with cuddling Jaemin and settled for watching the entrance in nervousness with Kangmin. He saw Suyeon shake her head and heard Kun let out a very shaky breath. 

“So Taeyong-hyung is still in there…” He mumbled before his eyes landed on the form of Doyeon who was leaning on Lucy, blood oozing out of her thighs from a wound that seemed to have been caused by an explosion. “Noona!”

“Grenade trap,” She replied through gritted teeth, cooperating with Lucy to lower herself on the ground next to him. “ing Jongup.”

“Unnie, be quiet while I try to stop the bleeding,” Lucy said gently as Lua ran to their van for a medical kit. “Please.”

“There’s no use, I’m going to die,” Doyeon stated, her face falling at the sad truth as Yoojung glared at her. “We all knew what we were walking into and we’ve always been prepared for the end.”

“Just hold on until Lua gets back, Doyeon,” Elly stated, pulling out her gun and starting to clean it. “We’ll patch you up.”

“are you kidding me?! You can’t patch this up, unnie!” Doyeon yelled, flinching when a stab of pain resounded through her body. “Just let me bleed out.”

“I will not allow you to bleed out,” Suyeon stated, glaring at Doyeon so much that it sent chills down Chenle’s own spine. “We are saving you.”


“Is this all of you?” A female with short hair asked, her eyes cold as she stood in front of a taller girl with kinder eyes. 

“NCT’s leader is still inside with some members of Stray Kids,” Lua stated, the taller girl’s eyes widening from behind the short haired female. 

“Unnie-“

“Come on, Eunbin,” The short haired female said with finality, turning towards the base of Stray Kids. “Let’s get them out.”

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Come on, Taeyong!” The taunts from Himchan seemed to do much more damage than his wounds that were in his thigh and stomach - just two examples of what Himchan could do. “You’re better than this.” He ran across the room the best he could, biting his tongue and ignoring the pain before picking up a chair and throwing it at Himchan who laughed and dodged it. 

“Hyung, you need get out of there,” Jaehyun warned him through the earpiece and Taeyong gritted his teeth, looking around the room for something. 

“You think I don’t know that?!” He hissed back, eyes finally landing on a lighter that lay innocently near the corner of the room, purposefully ignoring Himchan screaming about how what he had bought was his. “Is there like anything that flammable in the room?” He asked Jaehyun the other sighing but undoubtedly search

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter