Over My Dead Body

Or I'll Shoot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Renjun…” Jaemin found himself whispering as he watched the said male enter the hotel room that he had come to know as Jeno’s hotel room. He felt his heart speed up at the mere sight of the other in the soft lighting of the room, cheekbones being highlighted as the other frowned slightly. I don’t want to lose him. I need to let him know. “I swear that I really do like-“

“We need to work on that partner project. It’s a third of my grade and I don’t want to fail that course.” He heard Renjun state coldly, the same tone that he had used against Taeseon all those weeks ago. “So we need to get a move on with the production of it. We’ve already lost around a month.”

“Renjun, you have to hear me out-“

“We’re doing homophobia, right?” The older asked, sitting on the edge of the bed while being mindful of his leg that had yet to heal as he placed his notebook beside him.

“Renjun-“

“So I was thinking of-“

“Renjun!” He shouted, blindly reaching his hand out to grab hold of the older boy’s arm only for Renjun to slap his arm away.

“Don’t touch me.” He heard Renjun hiss, the area that the older had slapped away was now burning as he craved for more contact. “Don’t ing touch me.”

“Renjun, you can’t keep going like this-“

“I can and I will,” Renjun insisted, icy tone wrapping around his words as he glared at Jaemin before sliding off the bed. “I’ll be back after dinner to discuss the project with you.”

“Renjun-“ He called out only to be cut off by the sound of the slamming door, gaze lowering to the abandoned notebook that was lying innocently on the bed. After a deep breath, he reached out and opened the notebook to the first page that had large words and barely any free space for notes or brainstorms.

 

Jaemin, I’m sorry.

 

~ ~ ~

 

“Where is Minhyung?” He asked his older brother as he refrained from drawing his pistol that was hanging in its holster at his hip. They were conversing once more in one of SUJU’s many warehouses, just like every other time. “Tell me where he is, hyung.”

“I would if I knew,” Donghae replied, sighing dramatically at the end before pulling out a rolled piece of paper from a crate nearby. “Here, take it.”

“What is it?” He asked, walking closer to hesitantly accept the roll of paper that was being held together by a bright yellow rubber band. “What are you giving me now?”

“Jeno, I want you to listen to me and believe what I’m saying,” His brother stated, causing him to furrow his own eyebrows and look at the older in confusion.

“What makes you think that I-“

“Please, Jeno.” He heard Donghae beg and decided to shut his mouth for none of SUJU, let alone his Donghae-hyung, begged. “I’m only telling you this because I care about you.”

“Okay…” He mumbled, not quite knowing where his older brother was going with his statements.

“And, as much as your gang pisses me off, I care about NCT and that Zhong kid too.” What the hell?! But he changed and then- “Which is why I’m going to tell you what I know. We found TRCNG’s IP address when o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter