What A Nightmare

Or I'll Shoot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No…no…Taeseon!” He screamed, struggling so much on Johnny’s back that he fell out of the older’s hold, pulling himself closer to the other who was on the ground with multiple wounds adorning his body. “Taeseon…come on…wake up…”

“Renjun…” He heard Jeno say as tears began to fall down his cheeks, a hand on his shoulder that he simply brushed off. 

“Taeseon, this isn’t funny,” He stated, sobs becoming even louder as he crawled to another member who was close by. “Wooyeop…no…no…god no! Jo Wooyeop, you better wake up now!” He screamed, breathing heavily and choking on sobs for several seconds of silence and no sign of movement from the boy in front of him. “No…Wooyeop…everyone…”

“Renjun, come on.” He heard Jeno say and nodded silently, taking one last look at the bodies who were once laughing and the cause of his happiness before B.A.P had taken it all away. “Let’s go to the others.” He let himself be manhandled by Jeno, the other holding him bridal style as they went back to where Johnny and Yuta were with Jaemin against a tree. He stayed silent as Jeno placed him down next to Jaemin, awkwardly shuffling his hips closer to Jaemin’s while biting his lip through the slight pain that came along with the action. Quickly, he wiped his tears and let them subside, deciding that he would mourn properly for them later.

“Renjun.” He heard Jaemin call and looked up to see the other frowning slightly but staring at him with so much relief on his face that his heart hurt. 

“Hey, Jaemin,” He called back, opening his arms and smiling to himself when the younger slid down the tree and buried his face in his neck. “Seems like someone missed me.”

“So much,” Jaemin whispered, his arms wrapping around Renjun’s middle and squeezing tight as Renjun let his eyes wander over to the corpses of TRCNG that Johnny was currently moving so it didn’t look like a massacre. “God, I was so scared for you.”

“I can hold my own,” He reassured the other, leaning back and tilting the younger’s face up to kiss him lightly on the nose. “And I will always come back to you.”

“I thought I was meant to be the cheesy one,” Jaemin chuckled, obviously enjoying the affection and causing Renjun to respond with a few giggles of his own. “Am I rubbing off on you?”

“That would be better than you picking up on gang slang,” He replied, immediately burying his nose in Jaemin’s hair after the sentence and thanking the heavens that the younger’s surgery had been successful. 

“Put up your hands and give me your money!” He heard Jaemin say in a low tone, the words coming out as ridiculous, and leaned back just in time to see Jaemin shoot him some finger guns. “Pew pew.”

“That’s just ing adorable,” He commented, laughing at Jaemin’s pout but leaning closer to the other and letting his forehead rest against his. “You are the embodiment of adorable.”

“I beg to differ.” He heard Jaemin reply and didn’t miss the way the other’s eyes dropped down lower. “You seem more adorable to me.” Smirking and liking how Jaemin’s gaze on his lips intensified, Renjun felt a trickle of satisfaction when he realised the effect he had on Na Jaemin. 

“You’re more adorable, trust me,” He whispered, glad that his sadness had momentarily been masked by happiness that only the younger could bring - his heart beating fast and the butterflies in his stomach never ceasing. 

“Renjun, I want to kiss you,” Jaemin started, his eyes never leaving his lips and Renjun felt his breath hitch slightly at the thought of them kissing once more. “But I don’t think its appropriate right now.”

 

“Hyung!” He heard Jeno shout, his partner in literal crime standing from where he had isolated himself to Renjun’s right and running towards a dishevelled Lee Minhyung and a shaken Lee Donghyuck. 

 

~ ~ ~

 

The impact of Jeno running at him at full speed and giving him a very large bear hug was too much for Mark Lee to handle. 

 

“Jeno…Jeno, I think you’re bruising my ribs,” He wheezed out, feeling Donghyuck’s hand let go of his own as he stared at the younger who wasn’t currently burying his face in his chest. 

“This is your moment,” Donghyuck whispered to him before walking off to where Johnny was with multiple bodies that looked oddly familiar. 

“Jeno…seriously,” He let out, focusing on the younger male who shook his head and Mark felt something cold touch his shirt. “Are…are you crying?”

“Am not.” He heard Jeno say childishly, a small sniffle coming afterwards that he would have probably missed it if he weren’t actively listening. “I don’t cry.”

“Jeno, you cried when two cats died in a movie,” He stated unamused, sighing and bringing a hand up to comb through the younger’s hair. “You cry.”

“Okay, okay I cry,” Jeno admitted quietly, pulling away and looking at him in the eyes - Mark swore he heard his heart break a little at the sight of a teary Jeno. “But I…I’m sorry. I know you only taught him how to use a gun for self defence and that you know better and everything and-“

“Jeno, you’re rambling,” He interrupted, cupping the younger’s cheeks in his hands and smiling softly at the other. “I’m sorry too. I should have never brought him along.”

“I’m sorry for going off at you back in there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter