Chapter 7

A lifetime together

The bell rang signaling us all to go to lunch. I was relieved. I had just wanted to get out of there so that I hopefully wouldn't have to talk to him anymore than I had already talked to him. Or see his face. I was already way too famliar with it. I grabbed my bag and headed out only to be greeted by Hobi. I was actually quite relieved. 

"So how'd it go? Did you like it? Did she talk about me? Are you her favorite student?" Hobi said sounding excited. 

I just laughed "It went fine Hobi chill out." 

We walked downstairs to the cafeteria where there were kids everywhere. People stood in line to get school food while others ate their lunch at tables. Hobi led me over to a table where another boy sat reading a book. His light blonde hair coming across his face in waves making him look very handsome. He looked up when we reached the table and his eyes were bright and full of innocence. 

"Jimin this Jungkook. Jungkook this is Jimin." 

I bowed and he smiled. "Nice to meet you Jungkook" he stuck his hand out and I shook it. 

"What book are you reading?" I asked him being slightly into books myself. 

He held it up and I could see that it was Stephen King's "The green Mile". I had read it so many times that I knew exactly how it ended and I loved it. 

"I'm obssessed with Stephen King." He says. 

"Me too. I love Horror in general but Stephen King is absolutely to die for." I say. 

"Well looks like you two wil have something to talk about. I'm going to go get food." 

Hobi leaves us and we begin to talk about the books that we have read. After a few minutes someone comes and sits next to us. He is unfamilar to me so I become cautious. 

"Hey kids, where's Hoseok?" He asks. 

"Getting food. What are you doing here Yoongi." 

"Simple getting homework answers." He says nonchalantly. 

Yoongi has small eyes but I can tell that they are feirce. His skin is pale and his black hair makes him look more like a ghost. He has a small build but a big attitude. I learn quickly that if I'm going to mess with anyone, it definitely will not be Yoongi. 

Hobi comes back and sits down. 

"Yoongi what are you here for?" 

"Simple homework answers." He says again. 

Hobi gets out his binder, pulls out a sheet of paper and hands it to Yoongi. 

"there. Now leave." Hobi says. 

Yoongi smirks and then gets up and leaves. "Thanks Hoseok." 

Hobi just rolls his eyes. He looks at Jimin and I. 

"Did you two nerd out over horror books?" 

We both nod "Well good." hobi says. 

Just then I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn and see Taehyung behind me. 

"Hi Jungkook." He says. 

I raise my eyebrow "What do you want?" 

"To talk. I just want to apologize for earlier. I should have been a lot more sane and realized that you weren't the same person that I was thinking you were." 

I feel my heart sink just a bit and I can't exactly explain it. I look at him and then smile. 

"Apology accepted. So where are your friends?" I asked him trying to be nice. 

"Oh you mean Jin and Namjoon. If I had to guess confessing their love to each other." 

I laugh a bit. "You're alone?"

"Yeah from the looks of it." 

I smile at him. "Sit with us I'm sure Hobi and Jimin wouldn't mind right?" 

Hobi nods and smiles with a mouth full of food and Jimin is too engrossed in his book to even notice. 

"Thanks Jungkook." He says and then takes a seat next to me. 

"So Taehyung how did you and Jungkook meet?" Hobi asks. 

"Oh in class. He's in two of my classes. And I bet he's in even more. Where's your schedule so I can see?" he asks. 

I stare at him getting lost in how deep his voice before I realize he asked me a question. I blush and reach into my bag and take it out. He grabs it from me and looks at it. I get nervous waiting to see what the situation is. 

"Yep just as I thought 2 more with me. It's a good thing too. You might get lost." 

"Well actually I have Hobi." I say making a point. 

Hobi looks at my schedule. 

"I don't know it might be easier if he took you to class. I don't even know where the piano lab is." Hobi says. 

Thanks a lot Hobi, I think. I really don't want to be left alone with Taehyung. Even now that I was getting to know him better he still freaked me out a bit. But maybe it was going to be ok. Maybe this apology meant he would act different than before. God I hoped so. 

As soon as the bell rang I went with Hobi to gym. It was going to be a long hour and a half I could tell. I had always hated gym and I hated it more in a school that I didn't know full of kids I didn't know. 

"Don't worry. Mr. Shin is chill. He will go easy on you since you're the new kid." 

I nodded my head feeling better. But as soon as we walked through the doors and I saw all the kids doing laps I could tell this was not going to go well. 

Well damn.