Not an update

A lifetime together

Oh my gosh you guys don't even know how much I have loved making this story for you guys. I have really enjoyed sending Taehyung and Jungkook through this journey and it has really become a journey for myself as well. 

I have made a new friend because of this story and I really hope that I never lose her because she is absolutely the most amazing person that I have ever met and started talking to. 

I have also taken some advice and life lessons from my writing as well. I have learned to love like everyday might be your last because you never know when a truck is going to pull out in front of you and you ram into it. 

I have learned to not take things so for granted. There is no such thing as a second chance. You only get one shot to do something right. If you mess it up there is no restart button. You have to live with the things you said and did. 

While making about half of this story my biggest inspiration was the Goblin OST. For me it gave me a soundtrack that I could play in my head with the events that have taken place in this story. It helped me reimagine my characters and put them into a world that I have made all on my own. 

My other inspiration is my girlfriend. Everytime I wrote a scene with Jungkook and Tae I put her and I right into that scene and that's what made it feel so natural to me. Because I know that I would say those things to her and that she would do the same for me. That if we were in a crash she would tell me "Don't let go." I really owe everything to her and what she has done for me. 

I hope that this story has pleased you as much as it has pleased me and that you will find pleasure in many other works. I hate having to have an end but no story goes on forever. There is an end to everything. 

I hope that you guys will reread it over and over again. I also hope that you will make friends just as I have here on AFF. 

As always I love you guys so much and although it hurts to say goodbye it's almost that time again. 

Thank you guys so much!