Chapter 14: (JK POV)

A lifetime together

I scream, thrashing my blankets around and trying to stop the tears that stream endlessly down my cheeks. 

"It's not real. It's not real." I whisper to myself rocking back and forth.

I grab my phone and immediately text him. 

"Tae please be awake." 

Almost immediately he answers. 

"I can't sleep worrying about you. What happened?" 

"It was another dream." 

"Tell me everything." 

It started out like a normal day. Him walking into school and I wrapping my arms around him tightly making sure not to let go until he set me down. He looked so handsome in his school uniform and I was absolutely falling in love with it. 

"How are you Kookie?" 

"Better now that you're here." 

He smiles and kisses my lips softly. I take in every second of it. The feeling, the way his scent wraps around me and how his hands never once leave my face. Even if I wish them to they never will. He pulls away and then grabs my hand and leads me to class. 

Everything is normal, the setup of the room, the people in it and the way he leads me to the table where Namjoon and Jin sit waiting for us. We sit down and immediately Mrs. Kim is talking to us about english projects. I try to focus but it's hard when I know that I have very little time with Taehyung.  I knew that I would probably never be his choice. 

After she finished we were off to do what we needed to do. Instead of working Taehyung grabbed my hand and invited Namjoon and Jin to follow after us. We all walked out and into the hall. 

"Where are we going?" I asked. 

"An adventure" He says

We all follow after him as he leads us through the doors and outside. We walk down the street and I begin to see where we're going. 

"Is it the rose garden just up the road?" i ask and he smiles at me. 

"Maybe." 

As we walk I keep looking up at him and he keeps smiling down at me. A true picture of beauty and love. We reach the little gate opening and he walks through it. Jin and Namjoon are behind us and enjoying the sun and fresh air. 

He stops in the tracks by a gorgeous yellow rose and he delicately touches it. He breathes in it's scent before turning back to me. 

"Yellow roses, just like the ones that you wanted." 

"I wanted yellow roses?" I ask. 

"Yeah you..." 

He clutches his chest in pain and falls to his knees. I quickly rush into him and try to stop his falling. He shakes violently in my arms as his hands never leave his chest. 

"Tae! Tae say something to me. What's wrong?" 

He looks up at me, his eyes b with tears. 

"I've...failed you Jungkook." 

"What do you..." 

"I made a choice." 

He caresses my face gently. His eyes pouring into mine and I can't help but see the hurt that I've been dreading for so long now. He traces his fingers all over my face. 

"I don't want to forget you Tae." I sob into his arms. 

"You won't. I promise that I will come to you. I will never leave you. I will be your sun, your rain..." 

"The cherry blossoms in the autumn wind." I whisper trying to choke back tears. "You promised you wouldn't leave me." 

"I never will Jungkook." 

He holds me so close to him. I look at him as his hand starts to fade away from my face. 

"No no no you can't go please...please don't go." 

His arm fades and I caress his face. 

"No please I love you you can't go." 

He smiles at me with tears still in his eyes. 

"I love you too. I always have. Always will." 

With those words he turns to ash and flys away in the wind and all that's left is the tears that are staining my shirt from my own eyes. I woke up screaming because it was too real. 

"Jungkook whatever you do you have to make sure that we don't ever go to the rose garden." 

"How Tae?" i answer his text. 

"If we go I will leave you. Promise me that I won't leave. I need my second chance." 

"I promise."