Chapter 13:

A lifetime together

I walked into the school building only to be attacked by Jungkook wrapped around my neck like a child. It took me a second to wrap my arms around him too. My arms were around his waist and I felt his small body relax in my arms. I set him down and smiled up at me and it was honestly so comforting to me to see those innocent brown eyes that had kept me thinking all night. 

"Were you sick?" He asked and I shook my head. 

"It's a long story Kookie." 

He giggled at the nickname. I grabbed his hand and we walked to class. He told me all about his day yesterday and how much he hated having b-day classes without me. He told me that we had many classes together and that he was excited to be able to see me more. 

We walked into english where Namjoon and Jin already were. I looked over at Jin to see what was going on with him. Jungkook was right there was something different about him. I sat down across from them and Jungkook sat next to me. Our fingers were still entwined in each others. 

"Hey, where were you yesterday?"

"Long story" Jungkook says answering for me. 

I look down at him and smile, his little bunny teeth making him look that much more innocent. Namjoon just laughed it off and then turned to Jin. 

"Baby are you ok?" He asked him. 

Jin turned a bit looking like he was coming out of a haze. 

"What? Oh yeah I'm fine." He says. 

I stare at him thinking about this little problem that we have. I squeezed Jungkook's hand tight and then proceeded to pull him out of the class. 

"If Mrs. Kim asks we're going to the bathroom." I say to Namjoon and he nods. 

I pull him into the small staircase that isn't far from the class. I turned him around and his eyes looked up into mine with fear. I was quick to wrap him up into a hug. Not only to comfort him but to comfort myself. 

"Jungkook I'm about to tell you something and I need you to promise that no matter what I say you won't run away and you won't tell anyone else." 

He looks at me before pushing his lips against mine. I don't even hesitate to fall into him and wrap my arms around his waist. He pulls back away from me and then looks at me. 

"I'm just afraid of losing you. Whatever you tell me just promise I won't lose you." 

I smile and push my lips gently against his. 

"I promise." 

"Then just tell me what you need to." 

I took a deep breath. 

"I'm living a double life. Yesterday I woke up and I was in the future, the future where you and I are a week from being married and I ed everything up. When I woke up today I was here. I don't exactly know what's happening. But future Jungkook doesn't respond to my texts you do. And past Jin doesn't respond to my texts future Jin does." 

"I think I know something." He said quitely. 

"What?" 

"I had a dream the night before last. I was in a house that I didn't recognize. There were shoes by the door and cookies were baking." 

"A wedding planner on the table." I whispered. 

"You walked in and loosened your tie." 

"Tired baby?" 

"Until I saw you." He whispered to me. 

"I lived that yesterday night. How did you know about that?" 

"I... I don't know. Is it real?" 

I nodded and I watched him tense up a bit. 

"Jungkook are you ok?" 

"I've only read about this in books. I can't be completely sure but I think if you are living these two lives it's the universe's way of making you choose whether or not you want to redo everything. But once you choose you can't go back." He looks at the floor and I lift his chin up to see mine.

"Hey, no matter what happens I will never leave you Jungkook. You mean too much for me to leave you." 

"What if you leave me for future me?" 

"Then part of you will still be with me." 

He quickly wraps around me. 

"I don't want you to go Taehyung." He starts crying and I hold him tightly. 

"I won't ever leave you." 

He keeps crying in my arms and I softly his head. 

"Shh.. I promise no matter what that I will always be with you. I will never leave no matter what. I will be the sunshine, the rain, snowfall, cherry blossoms that blow in the autumn wind. I will always be with you Jungkook." 

"Promise?" 

"Promise."