Chapter 11: (V POV)

A lifetime together

I woke up to the smell of coffee in the kitchen. I smiled and reached over to my phone. I rubbed my eyes sleepily and then sat up. It took me a minute to realize where I was exactly. It was familiar but not in the way I was getting used to. 

I got up and out of the bed that I knew was not mine at my mothers house. I walked past the closet that was wide open, full of business suits and white tee shirts. I walked into the kitchen and saw him. His figure so familiar yet so different than how I remembered him from just hours ago. He turned around and looked at me, a small smile forming but he still looked so hurt. 

"You left, I wasn't sure if you were coming back. Namjoon brought you back passed out." 

"Jungkook?" i whispered. 

"You must've hit your head hard." He says and pours a cup of coffee. 

I just kept staring at him. Was he really here? This had to be a dream. 

"You're not real."  I whispered. 

He turned around and looked at me. I must have looked like a wreck judging by the look on his face. He just stared into my eyes. Something about the way he looked at me made me feel that much more like I was in a dream. 

"What the hell happened to you Taehyung? First you go out and get drunk and now you're telling youself I'm not real. Are you ok?" 

"Jungkook you're... not real. I was just... you were..." I couldn't seem to finish my sentence. 

"Tae are you ok?" 

It was the way he said Tae. No one calls me Tae the way he does. With that sweet voice that reminds me that he really is the same old Jungkook that I knew and loved. I was even more scared now. He was real and everything had just been... fake. 

He turned away from me and I grabbed his hand and pulled him into me. 

"I've missed you." I whispered in his ear. 

He giggled the same old giggle that let me know he was really here and he was really Jungkook. I quickly pushed my lips against his taking in all of him. Everything that I was still absolutely in love with. He felt just the same, small but absolutely amazing. Within a few seconds he had me completely again. I pulled away and looked at him as he blushed at me. 

"You better eat something before you leave." He says and I nod. 

He hands me a plate of pancakes and immediately I feel back at home. Here with my perfect Fiance, here in my own home where I know what is happening makes me feel ten times more safe. 

My phone buzzed and I looked down at it. It was a message from Jungkook. I laughed at him and then opened it too see what it said. 

"Where are you?" 

I laughed at him. 

"Right in front of you." I answered out loud to him. 

He turned around and looked at me. 

"What?" 

"I answered you're question. I'm right in front of you." 

He just raised his eyebrows and turned back around. If he hadn't texted me then who had? 

I quickly finished my pancakes and then got dressed for the day. I looked at myself in the mirror. I really had grown up a ton. I almost couldn't recognize myself in the mirror. 

I grabbed my briefcase and walked out. I kissed Jungkook goodbye and the walked out the door. I quickly grabbed my phone out of my pocket absolutely afraid of my next move. 

I quickly dialed Jungkook's number. It rang and rang and rang...

"Tae where are you you're late to second period." 

My phone dropped against the hard concrete. 

"Tae?" His voice called out from the small phone speaker.