Chapter 5:

A lifetime together

I opened the door and felt the cold air rush through me. I still am trying to wrap my head around the whole situation. We had gone back in time to a time where Jungkook and I barely knew each other. How had this happened? 

I sat down on the bench. People walked by me and stared. I probably looked insane considering the fact that had my head in my hands. I heard a few girls snicker at me. I looked up and saw exactly who they were. 

"Why why why if it isn't Kim Taehyung. You having a little breakdown there?" Kimberly said to me. 

She was a transfer student from the U.S. that had always been a brat. Her parent's owned the biggest law firm in all of Korea. And one of the top in the world. They had moved here around Freshmen year and since then she has always treated me like a child because I come from a farm house. If only she could see me now. Well years in the future. 

"Why don't you get lost and find a guy to bang Kimberly." I say to her.

"I guess I should say the same to you. I mean it's not exactly a secret you have a think for that Namjoon kid." She says to me. 

Even her voice is so annoying. How is it that in Korea she could be such a basic white girl. Most people try to fit in with us, but not Kimberly. 

I stand up and face her. 

"Let me say it one more time, off Kimberly." I snap at her. 

She looks stunned by my attitude. 

"Wow, I can't believe you'd actually say something like that to me Taehyung." Her and her little minions walk off. 

I smirk to myself before I'm reminded where I am and what is happening to me. I looked around and saw that Namjoon and Jin were both heading towards me. I prepared myself for the words that were going to come out of their mouths. 

"What the hell Tae you're late for English and you know how much Mrs. Kim hates you being late." 

Mrs. Kim, my junior english teacher, she hated me with her entire existence and I could never figure out why. Maybe it was because I was always late to her class, or it could be that I was practically failing that class at that point. 

"I just need to get some fresh air and think about some things." I said putting my head back in my hands. 

Namjoon sat next to me and put his hand on my shoulder. 

"You ok Tae? We can stay here if you need. We'll listen if you need to talk." He says

I looked at them. Even then they were so willing to help me through everything. I smiled. 

"You guys will think I'm insane if I tell you what's happening." I say. 

Jin laughs and Namjoon looks at me with a smile. 

"We're used to your weird stories Tae. Nothing would surprise us anymore." 

I smiled. They knew my entire life like the back of their hands. So I could say just about anything and it would seem normal to them. But would this completely take them by surprise? 

"You have to absolutely swear that 1. you won't tell anyone and 2. you won't laugh at me ok?" I ask getting ready to tell them. 

"Of course Taehyung." Jin says and sits down on the bench next to me. 

I smile and take a deep breath. 

"I'm time traveling. I came to this day after a big fight with Jungkook and I don't know what happened." i say completely serious. 

They stare at me for a minute trying to take in what I said. I see Namjoon look at his feet as his eyebrows scrunch together. He's trying really hard to process my words.

"Explain everything." Namjoon says. 

"Ok so I went back in time from the future. A future where I'm engaged to Jungkook. Him and I were a week from getting married when we had a huge fight over him having second doubts. I got mad and left. I went to the bar to talk to you" I say pointing to Namjoon "Well future you and after I left I walked out the door and just passed out. When I opened my eyes I was back in science class on the day that Jungkook moved here. Today. I don't know what happened but somehow I'm here now and he has no idea about who I am." 

They process this for another minute. Hopefully it all makes sense to them. 

"Sounds like fate is giving you a second chance to make everything right with him." Jin says to me. 

"Yeah, I mean it's not everyday you get a second first impression, and it's not everyday that you get to fix something that you messed up. I think that you are being given a second chance to make everything work out and to have your relationship with Jungkook be something even better than it was before." 

I look at them. Suddenly it all makes sense. His innocence, I haven't taken that away from him yet, and maybe I wouldn't have to this time around. I could make this Jungkook my Jungkook again but with all the things that we're both afraid of... gone. 

I am given a second chance to make everything right again. 

"You guys think I'm crazy?" I ask them 

"A little, but that's why we love you." Namjoon says. 

"Thanks guys, let's go to English now."