Chapter 15: (V POV)

A lifetime together

I wake up next to Jungkook and immediately know where I am. He turns over and smiles at me. I smile back at him and I begin to feel his hate wearing off of him and I relax a bit. 

"Did you sleep well baby?" He nods in response. 

He kisses my lips but before he can pull away I hold onto him tightly. I won't let him go. 

After Jungkook's dream last night I had been thinking hard. I wouldn't fade like that for choosing future Jungkook, time may jump but the fading means something else. Something that I can't control and something that I have to make sure never happens. 

He falls into my kiss and before I know it I'm pressing my lips against his harshly trying to never let go of him. He wraps his hands around my neck and then presses himself against my and I wrap my arms around his waist. 

"What...happened to you?" he breathes out while I'm kissing his neck softly. 

"An epiphany." 

"You should have those more often." 

I find his sweet spot and he lightly groans in my ear. 

"You..have to work." 

"I can call in sick." 

"Or just miss it." 

I smile. His little rebellious side coming out of him makes him that much more attractive. I roll over so that he is underneath my and go back to his lips taking in every last detail of how they feel. Every crack, every crevice. How soft they are and how delicate they feel even when pressed harshly against mine. 

The way he breathes against me and when I pull away he breathes out my name. It's all enough for me to be addicted in a few seconds. His hands find their way under my shirt and rest against my chest. His small hands give me more confidence as I reach the hem of his shirt and slowly pull it over him. Only letting go of his lips to get it detached from him. 

He sighs and I quickly work on his neck careful not to leave to big of marks, but big enough that they are visible to me and anyone up close to him. He grabs onto my hair as I slowly move my way down his chest. His harsh whispers and small moans make everything feel better. Every little motion has confidence behind it knowing that I can get him this way. 

He smiles at me as I slowly slide his shorts down his thighs and he does the same to me. I smile and then rest my lips on his abs and look up at him. He smiles softly before I go to work on doing what he really wants from me. 

I lay beside him on our bed, the sun is coming through the windows and feels warm even though our bodies are dripping in sweat. He kisses my lips softly and I smile at him. 

"I've missed you." I say to him. 

"What do you mean?"

"I've missed being so unbelievably close to you and loving you just the way you are. I miss loving every little thing that you do." 

"You need those epiphanies more often baby." He says and then kisses me again softly. 

I caress his face. 

"Don't ever leave me again." 

"I won't. I willl be your rain, your sun..." 

"The cherry blossoms flowing in the autumn wind." I finish and he smiles. 

"How'd you know?" 

"Someone important once said that to me." 

He smiles and kisses me softly. But suddenly I feel guilty. Already I am losing my one shot to make my life paradise, to start over and make everything right again. But as I lay with Jungkook in my arms and looking up at the life that we have built together I begin to wonder...

Do I really want a second chance?