Chapter 1 (JK POV)

A lifetime together

I was beyond in love with Taehyung. He was everything to me. The way he made me feel like I was the only one for him. The way he kissed me like he had never kissed another person and would never have to. And the way he talked to me like I was the only person that he was allowed to talk to. He was my King and now I was going to be his "queen". 

The way he had proposed would forever go down as the most beautiful way to propose ever. We were at the beach where we had gone to every year for a break. It was  where we had fallen in love and it was where we would be married. We were enjoying the sunset while we sat on the sand by the fire. He had his arm wrapped around me tightly while I nuzzled into his chest. 

"I love you Kook." 

"I love you too Tae." 

He moved so that I was forced to look up at him. 

"Kookie I don't think I've ever loved anyone as much as I love you. And I never want to. I just want you for the rest of my life. I want to be with you forever. I want to adopt children with you, grow old together and eventually die in each others arms." 

"Hyung what are you saying." 

He got up and got down on one knee. He pulled a small velvet box from his pocket and opened it up. Inside was the most beautiful gold band with a jewl encrested in the center. His birthstone. 

"Jeon Jeongguk will you marry me?" 

I raised my hands up to my mouth in shock. I should have seen this coming but I was still surprised. He had told me several times that marriage was the last thing on his mind. Knowing I had changed that made me feel absolutely loved. 

"Yes. Yes yes yes!" He put the ring on my finger and then kissed me. 

It was gentle and full of love. He pulled back to admire my growing blush and bunny smile. 

"Damn you're gorgeous baby." 

He kissed me again, this time more passionately. His lips moving against mine perfectly. I was beyond happy that he had proposed and decided he wanted to spend his life with me. 

We started planning as soon as we got back. Everything down to the last flower petal. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever done. I sat day after day pouring over catalogs. Everything had to be perfect for us. 

I was looking at boquets for myself. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He had just gotten home from work, his suit and tie still on making him look absolutely y. Meanwhile I was wearing one of his tees that was a bit big and shorts. A rerun of my favorite show playing in the back ground. He put his head in my neck. 

"Mmm, are you wearing... perfume?" He smirked against my neck making me ticklish. 

"Maybe." I loved teasing him. 

He looked over my shoulder and saw the catalogue of boquets. 

"thinking of something baby?" 

I giggled "I want one." 

"Then you should have one." 

I smiled "Really baby?" 

He nodded "Pick one out that you want." 

I pecked his cheek and pointed to the one I had been looking at for a while. They were pale purple roses with yellow ribbon entwined in them. It was the color scheme we had picked out and I knew that roses were his favorite. 

"I like this one." I said softly. 

"mm... gorgeous just like you." He says kissing my neck. 

I craned it so that he could get more space. He continued to plant soft kisses around my neck making me want more. He stopped before kissing my lips. 

"How about you put those away and welcome me home properly."

I giggled "Okay...Oppa." I said using the name I knew he would enjoy. 

I heard the small growl and began running towards the bedroom as he chased after me. He eventually caught up and caught me in his arms. I hit him playfully as he moved towards the bed. He threw me down gently and pinned me. 

"You're playing a dangerous game baby boy." 

I giggled again. I loved his so much and teasing him was my way of showing that to him. He was my everything and I wanted to be that and more to him. I wanted to be his number one. I knew that I was. But what I didn't know was how one thing could easily change our happiness into anger. And our perfect little world would soon come to a huge obstacle that only fate could get over.