Chapter 24: (V POV)

A lifetime together

I sat at the table looking over the paper and drinking coffee. Ever since I had left a few months ago I had angels that went and checked on Jungkook every so often and brought me back the paper so that I could keep up on some of the things going on back home. 

I heard the doors open and saw that Jonghyun was standing there. He had recently come here and it was honestly all I could do not to feel bad for him. But when he came in breathless with a smile on his face I knew that something good was going to happen. 

"He's here." He says coming closer to me. 

I raise my eyebrows thinking he must be insane. I knew what he was talking about and there was no way he was actually here. 

"You're kidding?" 

"He just showed up. He looks a little shooken up but he's begging for you." 

That was all the motivation I needed. Before another word was uttered I dropped everything and  headed out the door to find the only one I could ever love and the only one that I would ever love: Jungkook.

I walked into the grand hallway that was in front of the marble doors. He looked at me at first and kind of just smirked. But then I saw as it faded as he really began to realize where he was and just who I was to him. 

"I didn't even see the truck it was just there." He says looking off into nowhere. 

"Oh Jungkook." I whispered. 

"I didn't mean to. I just ended up here and I wasn't sure what was happening until it did. I was so afraid of losing you and then I did and I went absolutely insane. I lost who I was and what I was and..." 

I wrapped him up tight before the tears spilled over my cheeks. He had given so much to me and it was the least I could do to make him feel better here. He needed to know that I was here and I was never leaving like that again. 

He was immediately sobbing in my arms. Whatever had happened had messed him up bad and I had to be there for him just like he had been there for me through all the bad times. 

So I held him the same way I used to. And he cried in my arms until he had calmed down. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes and smiled. 

"I have missed you."  He says to me and I wipe tears from his face. 

"I've missed you more than you can imagine. I sent angels to watch over you for me but it's not the same." 

He smiles and then kisses me and suddenly I feel that I am truly in heaven. Having him here with me makes me feel as if everything I could ever want is granted to me. That no matter what happens now I have him all to myself again.

I pulled away and smiled at him. I picked him up in my arms and spun him around never letting go till he hit the ground. 

"You're really here?" 

He nods. "Always have been always will be." 

I looked at him as he eyes became clouded with tears. It was in that moment that I had remembered what my entire purpose was with him and what I had wanted to happen with him. I smiled at him as I slowly got down on one knee. 

He just gasped a bit but it was nothing compared to what happened afterwards. 

"Jeon Jungkook, you are the only person that I have ever loved this much and the only person that I want to love for eternity." 

"You're not proposing." He states and I just smile at him. 

"Will you marry me?" i ask and see him blush and try to keep a smile hidden. 

But it's no use.  I can see straight hrough the lies he's trying to tell. I know that he has wanted this just as much as I had. I knew that he was going to say yes before I had even asked. 

"Absolutely." he answers. 

I stand back up and kiss him gently but passionately. All around us the angels are clapping at our happy ending. Even if we were meant to spend eternity together, fate would have never played a role in the way it happened. 

Or maybe it had.