Chapter 2: (V POV)

A lifetime together

It was a week before the wedding. Everything was completely planned. Everything was arriving on time, nothing could go wrong. Everything was perfect. Except one thing. 

Another glass was thrown at me as I ducked and it hit the wall. It quickly shattered and the shards hit the floor. 

"What the hell Taehyung, you didn't think I would smell it on you!" 

"What are you talking about Jungkook?" 

He threw another glass at me. 

"You smell like girl's perfume. You've been cheating on me with that y front desk lady haven't you? Sunha, Sunshi, Sunny!" He said.

"Wow Kook chill out babe, first of all I would never even go near Sunny and second I'm not into girls. I haven't been since the 6th grade. You really think all that would change now that I'm engaged to you?" 

"Then explain to me why you smell like that." 

I walked to our room and grabbed one of his shirts. It smelled just like I did. 

"Here's a thought Kook. It's the exact same perfume you wear. I've been sleeping in this tee shirt the last couple of nights while you were gone for your bachelor party. It smelled like you and I felt comfortable in it." 

He suddenly blushed and looked down realizing that he had made an assumption and was completely wrong. He knew that he was wrong. I could see in his eyes that he was about to apologize. 

"No need to apologize baby, I know that you're under a lot of pressure lately. It's ok baby. Just be careful when you're making assumptions." 

I walked over to him and kissed his lips softly. 

"You need to relax baby. Take a hot bath." I told him. 

He nodded softly before I kissed his neck. He took my hand and led me to the bedroom. 

"You need to relax to babe." he said to me. 

I smiled. "You wait here like the good boy you are ok?" 

He nodded making him look 10 times cuter if that was possible. I walked into the bathroom and started the bath up. I went into the sink and grabbed the lavendar scented rose petals. I put a few in the bath before throwing in the bubble bath beads. It smelled heavenly. I grabbed the candles and started lighting them one by one. 

"I'm getting impatient Tae." he said to me. 

I smiled "Alright babe then you can come in." 

He opened the door and stood in the doorway with the adorable bunny smile that I loved so much. 

"Aww baby you are so stressed." he says emphasizing stresssed.

I smile as he comes closer and kisses  me lifting my shirt up before pulling it off completely. I smirk in his kiss while getting rid of his clothes. When all of our clothes are off we step into the tub together. He sits at one end and I sit at the other enjoying the hot water as it runs over my body. It relaxes me almost instantly. Everything about this screams romance to me. But then something gets the better of me. 

"Kook baby." 

"Hmm." He hums in response.

"Are you having doubts about us?" I ask. 

I see his eyes open up. It's a stupid question I know and I know that it will be one that he will struggle to answer. But ever since he started accusing me of cheating this last month I've started worrying that he was having second doubts. 

"What...What do you mean?" 

"I mean are you worried about getting married to me." 

He stares at me and I can see the tears hinting at his eyes. He knows that I am right and it makes me worry even more. 

"Kook?"

"Yes..." 

I stare at him for a minute before closing my eyes. My throat tightens up as I think about his answer. He really has been having doubts. I was hoping I was just overthinking. But now he had confirmed my greatest fear, that I'm good enough for him. 

I quickly got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around myself as I left trying so hard not to cry. He was my everything and now I felt like I was't good enough. What did I do that made him feel this way? He came out and looked at me. 

"Hyung I..." 

"Forget it Kookie, I understand if I'm not good enough, I understand if you have doubts. I understand all of that." I put my clothes on and walked out to the living room. I fell asleep on the couch, he hadn't once come to say anything.