Chapter 4: (V POV)

A lifetime together

I sat at the bar looking off into the distance. 

"You just have to say your sorry Tae." Namjoon said to me. 

"I'm not apologizing. This isn't my fault." 

"but it is. You never told him about your insecurities. You never told him that you were cheated on before." 

I looked at him. He wasn't wrong. I had been cheated on before and I didn't tell Jungkook. It was hard for me. I had been hurt by that experience. I swore to myself that I would try so hard to never mention it ever again. I'd rather never deal with the pain then bring it up and make it worse. 

I sat and drank some more. Namjoon clapped my shoulder. 

"I don't know what else to tell you man. If you love him you have to tell him. You won't make anything better. I gotta go Jin has been on me about staying out late." He pays for his and I's drinks and then leaves with a smile. 

I decide to leave now before I'm tempted to drink anymore. I've already had 2 and was about to order a 3rd. I put on my jacket and left the bar. The cold night air hit me and I began to feel lightheaded. Everything around me went fuzzy before I passed out and hit the concrete. 

I open my eyes and I'm in a classroom. There are people talking all around me and I can't help but feel absolutely bored. This is highschool afterall. The place where all teenagers go to die. 

Wait! Highschool? 

I look around and find that I am absolutely unsure of where I am and why I'm here. I graduated years ago. Why am I here now? I see Namjoon sitting in the corner talking to Jin. Finally something I can recognize. 

I make my way over to them and sit down. 

"Namjoon where are we?" I ask terrified. 

"Are you high or something? We're at school where we have been for the last 3 years." 

I look around the room. The same old science room where I spent so much time not paying attention.

"this doesn't make sense we graduated years ago. Why are we here again?" 

"Yah, you ok?" jin asks "We're only juniors we still have a year before we graduate."

I must look absolutely insane because i watch as Namjoon hesitates to touch my shoulder. 

"Do you need to go to the nurse? Did you hit your head?" 

Before I can answer the teacher, Mr. Min is calling our attention. 

"Alright class I have a bit of an announcement to make. We have a new student today. Everyone please welcome Jeon Jungkook." 

I turn my head at the name. My jungkook? It couldn't be. But then again what other Jeon Jungkook could there possibly be. Sure enough it's him. His small stature even smaller. His bright eyes hint so much innocence that they no longer held. His hair is slightly ruffled by stylish. My jungkook.

"Hello everyone, please take care of me." 

He takes his seat and the teacher goes to his desk to take attendence. 

"Wow, he's a cutie." Jin says throwing me off.. 

" Yeah no kidding." Namjoon said. 

"yah stop it." i said to them. 

Both of them looked at me like I was out of my mind. Maybe I was. I looked at Jungkook again. He didn't even notice me. Was he seriously still mad at me. I decided to talk to him after class.

I sat there listening to the teacher. Everything was like it was back in highschool. I was losing my damn mind. How was it even possible that I was here? In school once again with my friends. Not to mention junior year. The year I...

The year I met Jungkook. The year that I was entrapped by his beauty. He had moved here from Busan. He had looked so... innocent. Yet so broken. But I didn't see that brokeness in his eyes. All I saw was the innocence that I had taken away from him. 

"Oh jungkook." i whispered to myself. 

This was the year I would make him mine. It wouldn't take much but I would do it. I fell in love with him just like that and he became a necessity for me. He had been the one thing I was absolutely sure of. 

The bell rang and I quickly grabbed my black bag and headed out the door. I stood by the door waiting for him to make his way out. I saw his small head and went to grab him. Once I got to him I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bathroom that was right next to the wall. He looked frightened at first but seemed to relax. 

"Who are you." He asked

"Jungkook, it's me."

"Obviously. Who are you though?" 

"It's me Taehyung. I'm your fiance." I said trying to knock some sense into him, aish this kid.

"You're joking right. Fiance? I am only 17 just like you should be." 

What the hell was he talking about?
"Do you seriously have no idea who I am Jungkook?" 

"All I know is your a kid that sits in science with the two other guys, and apparently pulls new kids into the bathroom to convince them that you are their fiance." 

That's when it hit me. He had no idea who I was... because we had gone back in time. We had gone back to a time when we barely knew each other. But I was the only one that knew about this. 

This was no longer my Jungkook. This was junior year Jungkook.