chapter 6: (JK POV)

A lifetime together

I walk to my next class getting a bit lost. To be fair I keep thinking about that Taehyung kid. He kinda freaked me out a bit. It was only my first day here and already I was regretting it. But my mother was trying to get me to be better. 

See I had this boyfriend back in Busan. At first he was great. We had met at a dance and hit it off right away. But it wasn't even a month into our relationship when I began to realize that he wasn't healthy for me. I held on longer than I should and I ended up messed up because of it. He had made me feel worthless and like I was never going to be good enough for him.He even yelled at me until his voice was sore or I was crumpled to the ground crying. 

So I was a bit skeptical of Taehyung. Not to mention that he had started talking crazy. Saying he was my fiance. I kept replaying those few words in my head and before I knew it I ran into someone. I dropped all of my books. I bent down to grab them. 

"I'm so sorry." i say. 

"don't be I'm super clumsy and don't notice people." The guy says. 

He helps me pick up all my books and papers and hands them to me. 

"Thank you..." 

"Jung Hoseok. Call me Hobi." 

"Thanks Hobi I'm Jeon Jungkook." 

"Well hello Jungkook. Where are you going? I can help you find your class." 

"How did you know I was lost?" 

He laughs "Because the only thing that way is the cafeteria and the dance studio and I highly doubt that's where your going." He says. 

I smile "Yeah you're right I'm lost. I have English with Mrs. Kim? Do you know where that is?" 

He smiles "Yeah I have that class 3rd period. She absolutely loves me because I'm an angel. I can show you the way and even introduce you to her." 

"Oh my gosh that would be so great thank you so much Hobi." 

He walks me to my class and we get to know each other. He even offers to take me to all my other classes and that I can sit with him at lunch. He helps me completely forget about Taehyung. We get to Mrs. Kim's class and I'm relived to see I am not the first or last there. 

"Hi Hobi what can I do for you?" She says. 

"This is your new student Jeon Jungkook." He says and motions towards me. 

I bow and smile "Hello." 

"Well hello Jungkook. Nice to meet you. I'm Mrs. Kim. You will probably enjoy this class, not a lot of people and it's fairly easy as long as you know some english." 

I shrug. I'm not the best at it to admit. 

"Well take a seat class will start soon. Thanks for bringing him Hobi I will write you a pass so that you'll be excused from being late." She says. 

I take a seat and watch as Hobi leaves. He gives me a thumbs up and a big smile. I can tell already that him and I will get along well. Everyone starts filing in and I'm happy to see that Taehyung isn't there. The bell rings and Mrs. Kim stands in the front of the class. 

"Good morning class.  We have a new student today. Please stand." 

I stand and she introduces me. 

"This is Jeon Jungkook. Tell us about yourself."

"Well I'm Jungkook and I'm from Busan. Please take care of me." i say shyly. I hate this so much. 

"Well welcome...." Before she can finish 3 boys come in. 

I feel a sudden rush of fear when I see that it's Taehyung and his friends. I was really hoping that I wouldn't have to deal with him. 

"You boys are late." She says. 

"Sorry Mrs. Kim Taehyung wasn't feeling well." 

No kidding I think to myself. That guy pulled me into a bathroom to tell me he was my fiance. 

"So it took both you and Jin to help him out." 

"I'm sorry Mrs. Kim it won't happen again." 

She just lets it go. 

"Well welcome Jungkook and I hope you will enjoy it here." 

I look over and see Taehyung's head snap up when he hears my name. I just roll my eyes and sit back down. Mrs. Kim begins the lesson but I can't focus as I am realizing that Taehyung keeps staring at me. 

I turn my head and he quickly looks away. After a few minutes of this I begin to realize something.

He isn't the only one staring