Chapter 59

My Oxygen is You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"H-hyung  ?"

 

 

Kyungsoo stand up hurriedly and pressed the button at Chanyeol's bed to call the doctor in. Kyungsoo squeezed Chanyeol's hand back when the latter keep on squeezing his hand. 

 

"Hyung  ?Are you hear me  ?"He asked with a worry voice. His panicked voice made Baekhyun who napping on the couch wake up and rushed toward the younger worriedly. 

 

"Why Kyungsoo-ah  ?"He asked while eyeing Kyungsoo from head to toe worryingly .

 

Kyungsoo shakes his head. Gosh... Baekhyun hyung sure dense sometime. "I'm okay  , hyung. Chanyeol hyung who is not okay now. "Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at worried Baekhyun. 

 

Baekhyun widened his eyes before turned around as fast as a light toward Chanyeol. He gasped ."Yeol  ?!"

 

"Dr. Choi  !Palli  !He his awake  !"Kyungsoo called the doctor to hurried when he saw Dr. Choi come in along with two nurse behind him. 

 

Dr. Choi took a hold of Chanyeol's right wrist and felt his pulse. He instruct something to the nurse to do. "Mr.Park  , Mr. Byun ..Can both of you wait outside ?I need to examine him. "

 

Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol again before let go of  Chanyeol's hand but not the latter seemed to cannot let him go when Chanyeol squeezing the younger hand more tighter. Kyungsoo looked at Dr. Choi who looking at him. He nodded. He squeezed back the hand in his. 

 

"Hyung , can you let me go for a while  ?I promise  , I will not leave you , okay. "He said softly at the taller who blinked at him. He smiled when Chanyeol stop squeezing his hand. He caressed Chanyeol's arm before leave with Baekhyun to the outside. 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

"I cannot believe that he is awake . "Kyungsoo mumbled. He looked loss in his thought with he keep playing with his fingers. His eyes watered. 

 

Baekhyun pull Kyungsoo into his arms. He caressed the latter hair gently. He know what Kyungsoo feel. "I know right. He is awake after almost three weeks. I'm glad ."His voice heard so content and smiley. He felt relieved when Chanyeol is awake. He so glad that Chanyeol not leave them. Not leave Kyungsoo. 

 

Kyungsoo chuckled slightly. His empty heart before now feeling full. His Chanyeol is awake , its confirm that his giant is in better condition and will not leave him. His tears flowing down his cheeks. Yes  , it is happy tears. He hugged Baekhyun tighter to say that he felt the same with the older. 

 

"Yah  !Baekhyun !What are you doing to my baby brother  ?!Why he is crying  ?"The voice behind them made them pulled away from each other. They looked at the newcomer . Instantly  , Baekhyun rolled his eyes. Here come the world y man. 

 

"What  ?I'm doing nothing. You guys is so noisy. Huh."Baekhyun huffed. He picked his nails calmly  while pulled Kyungsoo closer to him. 

 

"Whatever.. Kyungsoo-ah  , what wrong  ?Why are you crying  ?"The tall man looked at the shortest of them with a concern. 

 

Kyungsoo shakes his head. He smiled at the men in front of him sweetly. "Its nothing , Kris hyung. I'm happy because Chanyeol hyung is awake. "He said with a happy smile. 

 

"Oh... Its good then if Chanyeol is awake.  He -Wait... What  ?!"Kris widened his eyes in shocked what he heard. 

 

"Aish... Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter