Chapter 3

My Oxygen is You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He stirred in his sleep when he felt someone pinched his cheek ."Hmm..." He mumbled some incoherent words . The red hair's boy chuckled . He keep carressed the soft cheeks lovingly . 

"Naeegi~ wake up ."Chanyeol shook the small frame boy's shoulder gently . His lips tugs into smiled at adorable sight in front of him . Long eyelashes , cute button nose , pink lips which is parted slightly and rosy cheeks . I want to put him in my pocket for whole day !

Small boy open his eyes slowly , tried to adjust to the reflection of sun coming from the window . He turned over at his right side and locked gaze with his Chanyeol hyung . He smiled a little . Still sleepy though.

"Morning baby ."Chanyeol kissed Kyungsoo's cheeks with bright smile . He really cannot resist Kyungsoo adorable sides .

"Morning too Channie..." The latter pecks Chanyeol 's right cheek . He smiled which is make the taller pulled him closer to his chest and hug him tightly . Oh my yoda !I want to hug him and never let go !(You seriously hiperbola here giant (^o^)).

Kyungsoo giggles . His hyung really like (Love exactly) to hug him like teddy bear . Oh I miss my pororo dolls in my bedroom !He pushed Chanyeol slightly . He looked up to face Chanyeol . "Channie !I want go to my room . I miss my pororo dolls !" He wake up and stand up from the bed before dashed out from Chanyeol' s room and leave the tallet dumfounded behind .Wth ?

Chanyeol laughed. He shooked his head and sighed happily ."This boy really adorable."

♥♥♥♥♥♥

"YAH !Idiot !Shut up will you ?" He hissed while grithed his teeth . He smacked the head of the said boy beside him . 

"Auchh !It's hurt stupid .." The latter caressed his head while cursed under his breath . He sent glared at the mint hair boy beside him .Stupid Duan Yi Eun !I hate you Mark !!!(^O^)

"Yah Jackson !You better focused ."Mark turned the door knob slowly . I'm lucky I have this castle slash mansion spare keys . You smart man~ole ole huii.. He laughed evilly in his head .

"Why we have to do this ?We can ask permissions from Red Demon right ?"Jackson asked his best friend out of curiosity . He got a smacked on the head from Mark again . He grimaces . This boy really booked me to k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter