Chapter 31

My Oxygen is You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"No !Andwae !Andwae...!All of you lie to me !"Chanyeol keep searching for Kyungsoo at all place in his mansion . My Kyungsoo must be somewhere here.  He ignored Jongdae and Jongin whose tailing behind him . 


"Yeol , stop . He not here anymore ."Jongdae said and grabbed Chanyeol's shoulder to face him . The taller seem to lost his control .


Chanyeol shaked his head ."Kyungsoo must be here . He is here..."His eyes roaming around everywhere but not Jongdae in front of him .


Jongdae sighed . He glanced toward Jongin who looked angry and worried behind him . Asking for help ."Just stop Chanyeol . You cannot find him here. Please just stop."For the first time Kim Jongdae begged just because he do not want to see his bestfriend become like this eventhough he think that Chanyeol deserves it for what he did before. 


Jongin nodded . Agreeing with what Jongdae said. "Yes yeol , you cannot be like this . Kyungsoo needs you now ."He patted Chanyeol's shoulder in encouraging way.

 
Chanyeol clenched his fists . His eyes become bloodshot from the tears that tempting to flow out from his eyes . This must be a dream. Kyungsoo still here with him . Yes , this must be a dream .

"Tell me , this is a dream . Please , tell me. "He stare into Jongdae eyes. His eyes full of hopes but his tears finally touch his cheeks when Jongdae shaked his head to deny the fact thats he is dreaming .


Chanyeol fell onto floor while grabbed his hair in frustration . He cannot believe this that he lose Kyungsoo again . He lose his sunshine . He lost his oxygen again. "Why ?Why ?!"He screamed .


Both of Jongdae and Jongin sighed heavily . This is a second time they saw Chanyeol like this and that m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter