Chapter 57

My Oxygen is You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"H-hyung.... "

 


A soft voice come from the bed made Baekhyun who dozed off on the couch sat upright and dashed towards the hospital bed. 

 

"Soo  ?"He called the younger who looked like he having a nightmare. His forehead piled up with the sweats and his face flushed. 

 

"Soo-yah  , wake up... There  , I'm here. Its okay... Open your eyes. "He caressed the latter hair gently. Poor boy. How come this boy is so strong even though there is many thing happened. 

 

Kyungsoo's eyes lid moving before the said boy opened his eyes slowly. He blinked his eyes to shoo away the blurriness from his sight. After his eyes can look clearly  , he turned at the side where Baekhyun looked at him with small smile. 

 

"H-hyung... W-water... "He stuttered out. His voice husker and deep from the sleep. His throat felt dry like he do not have water for days. 

 

Baekhyun hurried to pour water into the glass at the bedside table. He help Kyungsoo to sit properly before help the younger drink water slowly. 

 

"Want more  ?"He asked. 

 

Kyungsoo shakes his head and followed Baekhyun's move with his doe eyes. He bit his lips. He want to know about Chanyeol. He want to know what really happen but he cannot voice out the many things that playing in his mind. 

 

Baekhyun sighed when he looked at Kyungsoo who spaced out while looks at him intently."Soo  ?"He  called while patted Kyungsoo's head gently. 

 

Kyungsoo blinked. He looked up at the older. He smiled a little. "Hyung... H-how Chanyeol hyung  ?"He asked slowly while playing with his fingers. 

 

Baekhyun smiled. "Hey  , don't worry. He is okay. "

 

"Really  ?!"Kyungsoo asked while sighed with relieved that he do not know he keep holding all this time. 

 

Baekhyun nodded. He smiled when he saw Kyungsoo smiling even though the smile is the small one. He know that Kyungsoo is relief to hear that Chanyeol is okay. Chanyeol is the latter's cure though. Same with Chanyeol's. 

 

Kyungsoo tugged Baekhyun's sleeves to seek the older's attention. 

 

"Yes  ?"

 

"Soo want to see Chanyeol hyung".Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun with his eyes glistened with hope. He really missed the giant. He want to see the latter face. He want to caress the latter's cheeks and hugs him to make sure that Chanyeol still with him. There  , beside him. 

 

Baekhyun smiled his rectangular smiles. He know that the younger will asked to see Chanyeol though. "Okay.. Wait here  ,I want to call doctor to check you first before we go to see your lovely hyung. "

 

"Okay ".Kyungsoo beamed at him. 

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

Sehun squirmed on the couch to find the comfortable position for him to sit. His ribs still hurt from the guns shot. He placed his hand on the bandage when he felt the pain eating his inside. He hissed before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter