Chapter 56

My Oxygen is You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He walked around in the darkness with trembling body out of fear. Where is he ?Where the others ?He looked around but  only darkness greet him. He panicked. 'Hyung  !'He called but no one replied him. He run forward but the path he passed seem to be never near the end. 

He felt his tears flowing down his cheeks . He crouched down and hugging his knees before hide his face in between the knees. He so scared. Why he alone  ?Where is everyone ?

'Ch-channie... 'He sobbed pitifully. He want the latter but there is only him here. 

'I'm sorry... I miss you... 'He mumbled between his sobs. His body shivered from the crying and fear. 

'Ch-chanyeol.... '

His body jolted when he felt the cold hand touch his shoulder. He looked up but what he can see is only the dark silhouette of man. He cannot see the silhouette face and that confused him. He blinked his tears away. 

'W-who are you  ?'He choked out while tried to figure out the person in front of him. 

'The biggest cure for you. 'Deep and husky voice answered and make Kyungsoo flinched  . That voice make him scared and at the same time make him calm. Who are you  ?He saw the person pulled out his hand toward him. 

'Follow me... 'Asked the voice. 

Kyungsoo hiccupped and looked at the extend hand in front him hesitantly. It is okay if I take that hand  ?He will bring me to Chanyeol right  ?

Kyungsoo nodded before hesitantly accept the hand. Those hand felt like ice in his and yet he fell warmth . How ironic. Who is this guy  ?He looked up to stare at the figure in front of him but bright light greet him instead. 

He closed his eyes. 'Chanyeol  !'

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 


"Chanyeol !"

 

Baekhyun and Jongin who sat on the chairs beside the bed jolted from their position when they heard Kyungsoo screamed out of blue. 

 

"Soo  !Hey... "Baekhyun grabbed the boy's hand the clenched tightly into the fist. The boy sweating terribly. 

 

Jongin bit his bottom lip  . Oh god. Please  , do not make Kyungsoo like this. He grabbed Kyungsoo other hand and unclenched the fist formed gently. 

 

"Soo... Wake up. Hyung is here. "He said softly while caressed the boy's cheeks softly. 

 

Kyungsoo seem hard to breath. His body sweating furiously. His tears keep flowing down like a river. 

 

"Call the doctor  Jongin  !"Said Baekhyun while tried to calm Kyungsoo down. The boy looked so much in hurt. Kyungsoo-ya... 

 

"Kyungsoo-ah... Please..Wake up. Hyung don't like to see you like this. "Baekhyun pleaded  . His tears already gathered around his eyes. Oh god. Help Kyungsoo. 

 

"Hyung  !Doctor is here !"

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

Baekhyun sighed while caressed Kyungsoo's cheeks lovingly. The younger suffer a lot. How come all this thing happened  ?Kyungsoo deserves better. He stare at sleeping boy with mixed feeling. 

 

"I'm sorry  , Kyungsoo-ah. "He whispered. He leaned forward and pecked Kyungsoo's forehead gently before sat back on the chair beside the hospital bed. 

 

He turned around when he feels a hand on his shoulder. His lips curved upward when he caught a side of Jongdae who smiled comfortingly at him. The latter squeezed his shoulder a litter before land his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter