Chapter 40

My Oxygen is You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The black hair man laughed his heart out while pressed his stomach .''Why you pouting , my dearest traitor ?"He patted Suho's hair playfully . The said man crossed his arms over his chest .Pouted at his laughing lover who like a lot .

"Shut up."Suho grumbled annoyingly .

Yixing wiped his imaginary tears away . This is so fun to tease Suho like this .The said man looked so cute pouting like this . He back hugging Suho while pecks Suho's neck multiple time. "I'm sorry , baobei .You're so cute like this . "This time he kissed Suho's cheek lovingly. 

Suho sighed . He really cannot resist Yixing affectionate gesture. That man sure how to take people heart away ."Hmm.."

Yixing chuckle. He tightened his arms around Suho's waist. "Sorry okay..."He sniffed Suho's smell at the crook of Suho's neck . Hmm...smelled like milk and coconut . So sweet .

''It's okay ...Hmm..now , can we plan something out for save Kyungsoo's life ?We running out of time ."He turned around to face Yixing who turned serious at the mentioned of Kyungsoo's name . He sighed heavily .

"Let me think it for a while ."He said while still embrace Suho in his arms .

Suho nodded absentmindedly .He stare at Yixing's face intently . His eyes scanned the man face who deep in thought thoroughly . Even he noticed the small mole at his boyfriend's face which is he not noticed before. He sighed contently because his love will feel true happiness again after all the years to find his lovely little cousin . His lips tugged upward a litlle to form a small smile .

"Haaa !"Shouted Yixing which is made Suho startled and back away from grinning Yixing . He stared at the said main confusedly. 

"What ?"Suho asked dumbfounded .

"I have a plan . Come on , lets get the other and I will say my plan ."Yixing said before grabbed Suho's wrist and dragged the said man to the living room where the other are .

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"YAH !"Baekhyun shouted while shakes Chanyeol's shoulder who is sleeping peacefully on a sofa in front of Kyungsoo's room .

"What~?"The taller asked sleepily without opened his eyes . He do not have enough sleep since yesterday now this Baekhyun disturbed his sleep . This man really dipped his own grave .

"Wake up , you lazy . We don't have enough time to pamper ourselves like a king right now. Even though I look like a king right now ."He said while compliment himself at the end. 
He chuckled by himself at his own words .

Chanyeol groaned ."You not even one bit look like a king you know.  You more to look like a servant to me ."He said , sarcasm in his voice . He hissed in a pain when the diva Baekhyun smacked his head .

"I fired you , Byun ing Baekhyun !!"Chanyeol glared at the said man who only rolled His eyes at him childish antics .

"Yeah , I will take myself back to work then ."Baekhyun flipped his bangs to the side . He smirked playfully at furious and annoyed Chanyeol.  

"Urghhh..."

"Enough , we have to hurry up now . Kyungsoo still in 50-50 state ."Out of sudden Baekhyun turn into the serious one . His face expressionless .He crossed his arms on his sturdy chest . 

Chanyeol gasped.  Why he can forget about Kyungsoo ?Urgh , maybe because he is so tired. I'm sorry my bae .

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jongin parked the car two blocks away from Kim Holdings building . Sehun and Jongdae looked outside for a while before walked out of the car . 

"Be careful . If anything happen just pressed the button on your watch ."Jongin said as a reminder towards his two best friends .

Jongdae and Sehun nodded briefly before outed the car and joined Lay , Kris and Luhan outside. They walked a little bit closed to the Kim Holdings building before stopped .

"Ready ?"Luhan asked .

"Yeah ."Said the others in unison .

"Time to playyy..."Kris singsong contrast to his smirked .

They splits their way like the planned they discussed .Jongdae entered the mart building across the Kim's building while Lay walked calmly towards the entry of Kim's building with a flower in his left hand . Sehun and Luhan dashed towards the back of Kim Holdings building and disguise as the one of the kitchen and store staffs . Kris entered the building beside the Kim's building a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter