Chapter 28

My Oxygen is You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol sighed before walked into his mansion .He felt so sleepy and he really want to date with his heaven bed now ."Urgh..so tired ."He walked to the kitchen because suddenly he felt thirsty . Maybe because
he drink too much champagne when he have a dinner with Taeyeon .


            "Happy today ?"A voice make him startled. He turned around . There Jongin who leaned at kitchen door with crossed arms .The said man looked at him with a raised eyebrow.


             Chanyeol sighed in relieved ."You surprise me."He turn back to the refrigerator in front of him and opened it before take a bottle of water. 


Jongin snickered ."You surprise us even more."


                "What do you mean ?"Chanyeol looked at the tanned man with a confused look .He really do not ubderstand what Jongin want to say.


            "What I mean is you abandon Kyungsoo lately .Did you not fell anything when you did that ?"Finally Jongin can talk face to face and heart to heart with Chanyeol about this .He cannot hold on anymore to see Kyungsoo lost his cheerful and happy sides .The younger look so sad eventhough he laughed with all the people in this mansion .


              "I don't abandoned him.I cannot do that to my love of life ."Chanyeol looked at Jongin intently .Why everyone here want to make him look guilty ?Ugh , so frustrating .


              Jongin laughed a little."Kyungsoo or Taeyeon that your love of life .I don't think the answer is Kyungsoo though ."He replied sassily .He smirked which is make Chanyeol gritted his teeth .


             "Its not your business. Take care of your own business."Said the taller coldly.Before Sehun who warned or more better make him angry .Now , it is Jongin's turn.He snickered.


               The tanned man laughed."Okay then.I think that you will not step this low but I'm wrong man.Just one thing I want to tell you , don't make a same mistake like before .You lucky before that you do not lose him but if you do it again , you will lose him forever."He looked at Chanyeol who stunned while looking at him .Jongin sighed before he walked away and leave Chanyeol alone with many things run in his head .

 

                Chanyeol clenched the bottle in his hand so hard that the water flowed out from the bottle .He felt angry , useless and many more now. He does not know what he supposed to do .He so tired already.


              "Oh god..help me."

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

            He opened his eyes slowly when he felt someone is poking his chubby cheeks.He rubbed his eyes with his fists."Noona !"He smiled sweetly at the person who keep poking his cheeks.


           "Morning honey.Come on wake up because this noona miss you so much."Taeyeon smiled and pinched Kyungsoo's cheek.


           Kyungsoo nodded before opened his arms as a signal fo Taeyeon to hug him.He giggled when Taeyeon hugged him while laughed so freely."Soo miss noona yeonnie too."He smiled showing his perfect pearl white teeth.


           Taeyeon patted the younger boy's head gently."Lets wake up and have breakfast together .First , come on you have to take a bath ."She took Kyungsoo's hand and take the boy to bathroom inside the bedroom .


                "Okay !Yum..yumm...breakfast !Hehe."Kyungsoo giggled which make Taeyeon smiled genuinely .This boy really precio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter