Chapter 38

My Oxygen is You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Ready to die , old man ?"He pointed the gun to the old man who sat on the chair .

 

Mr.Kim laughed . Evilly. He spined around on the chair and faced  Chanyeol who face red from fury and hatred. "Cool down young man . "He touched the gun which pointed at his forehead with smile .

 

Chanyeol snickered . "Well , I always cool . So , you who have to cool down before face your death ."He replied sarcastically . 

 

Mr.Kim laughed again ."Relax young man . What your business to come here ?You can ask me nicely if you want to be a part of this business ."

 

Chanyeol tsked . "The hell with your small business. I come here to take back what is mine who you take away from me ."He said from gritted teeth . His voice low an octave .

 

Mr.Kim stared at Chanyeol with a little smirked before laughed loudly while ignored the gun pointed at him .

 

"WHERE IS HIM ?"He asked venomly .

 

Mr.Kim smirked."Maybe in heaven now ?"He said playfully .

 

Chanyeol cursed under his breath.  This old man is sick . Crazy sick . "I ask you one time again . WHERE .IS.HIM ?!"He pulled the trigger of the gun while stepped closer to Mr.Kim with every time he emphasize the words .  

 

"He already dead. Haha."Mr.Kim laughed loudly again while shrugged his shoulder carelessly .

 

BANG  !

 

Chanyeol shooted the office ceiling furiously . This filthy old man do not know who is he playing with right now .This man really have to die. "He dead , huh ?So , I think you will die too."He hissed and grabbed Mr.Kim's collar roughly .

 

Mr.Kim only smirked ."He deserves to die after he make my precious daughter die ."He shouted angrily .

 

Chanyeol's grabbed tighten around Mr.Kim collar ."Oh really ?Then , can I tell you what your daughter did to my mom at the past , huh ?"He said roughly . His patience become really thin now .

 

"My daughter will not do anything bad ."Mr.Kim stared at Chanyeol's eyes with anger glints in his eyes. 

 

Chanyeol snickered ."She ing kill my mom in that incident !!! She hit my mom purposely before her car crashed to another car and she also caused Kyungsoo who in the car with my mom badly injured !"He punched Mr.Kim face multiple time in anger .This old man deserves more than punch .

 

"No !She not do it . Your mom who killed her !!''The old man screamed with angered.  Chanyeol lied about everything .He will not believe it !

 

Chanyeol laughed ."You . I'm there when the accident happened . I saw everything , I saw you looked at everything from a far in yours black luxury car.  You who killed your own daughter and my mom. YOU also almost killed my most important person that day !!"He punched Mr.Kim's face again and again.

"You crazy !"Shouted Mr.Kim.

 

"You who sickly crazy , bastard !!!"He punched Mr.Kim's face one more time before released the weak and panting old man slipped on the floor with bloody face. 

 

"You will never see him again.."Said Mr.Kim weakly while chuckled darkly . He wiped the bloods from his mouth slowly while smirking at Chanyeol .

 

The taller raised his eyebrows.  He laughed slowly .He steppe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter