Chapter 29

My Oxygen is You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Taeyeon !! "A tall lean figure run towards Taeyeon who laid unconsciously on the floor. He kneeled down before Taeyeon body and lifted the said woman's head onto his laps. 


"Taeyeon ah..wake up. "He patted Taeyeon's cheeks multiple time but get unresponsive respond from Taeyeon. He widened his eyes when he felt his pants drenched by the blood. 

 

Baekhyun and Jongin whom just come from the underground office halted their steps when they saw the sight of Chanyeol holding Taeyeon's limp body. Taeyeon's head full of blood. Her nose and mouth also started to drip the blood out."Oh my god !"Baekhyun gasped loudly before run a little toward Chanyeol with Jongin tailing behind him.


"Y-yeol..what happened ?"Baekhyun checked Taeyeon body with his eyes before crouched down and put his fingers on Taeyeon's pulse.


"We have to take her to the hospital.Palli !"Baekhyun nudged Chanyeol who sharply gazed at the upstairs.Baekhyun and Jongin looked at the direction of Chanyeol looking before both of them widened their eyes.


"Soo..."Jongin rushed toward the sobbing mess Kyungsoo.The boy looked scared and shaking hardly.


"Call the ambulance now Baekhyun."Chanyeol asked Baekhyun with firm and cold voice.Baekhyun nodded before pull out his smartphone and dial 999(this is Malaysia emergency number.)


Chanyeol put Taeyeon's body gently on the floor before moved towards Kyungsoo who in Jongin's embrace."Leave me alone with him , Kai."He said without spare a glance toward Jongi who looked at him with frown.


"What you want to do Yeol ?"Jongin asked hesitatedly.He do not want something bad happen to Kyungsoo. 


"ing leave us alone will you ?!"He glared at Jongin .The tanned man sighed heavily before released Kyungsoo from his embrace and back away from Chanyeol and Kyungsoo.


Kyungsoo rubbed his eyes slowly before looked up Chanyeol who stand in front of him with a hard gazed.

."Noona..*hiks*...Soo...*hiks*."The younger tried to talk between his sobs but Chanyeol beats him first.


"Shut up Khungsoo . You make me lost my patience this time."Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo with a sharp eyes.His face flush red from the anger and many more feelings .His cold and firm voice make Kyungsoo back away from him a little.


"H-hyung...S-soo.."


"You mess up a big time today Kyungsoo. I disappointed with you. I cannot believe that you did this to Taeyeon ,a noona who take care of you all this time . I don't think you hate her that much .I do not want to see your face now .Go into your room now !" Kyungsoo flinched and crying more at the harsh word Chanyeol's said to him.He steps backwards before run toward his bedroom and locked himself .


Chanyeol sighed heavily and ruffled his hair frustratedly.He cannot believe all what happen now .His eyes only see red from the anger.He do not know why he can snapped at Kyungsoo like that." all of this !"He hissed before dashed downstairs towards Baekhyun and Jongin who waits for him to go to hospital with Taeyeon by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter