Chapter 44

My Oxygen is You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


A/n-This chapter will be in past of the story so its mean that it will be flashback to the time when Chanyeol first meet Kyungsoo. 

 

 

Flashback~

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol slumped his bedroom door roughly. He kept cursed under his breath before laid on his king size bed. He messed his hair out in frustration. "What the hell mummy thinking when her brought that little thing back home  ?"He take a deep breath. He do not like it one bit when he saw that boy with those big doe eyes come into his home with his mother. He do not want another person in his house. No one after he just lost his father three months ago. 

 

"I will make that boy's life turn into the hell. Just wait you shorty. "He smirked like a devil who have many evil thing playing in his mind.His eyes shows a hint of dark and mischieves. He looked like he had be possesed by the beast that hidden deep in his soul all this time. 

 


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Kyungsoo pouted when the taller take his food away from him before put a piece of bread in front of him instead. He hungry but his new brother do not want to give him a piece of life in this household to him. "H-hyung.. I'm h-hungry.. "He mumbled slowly while keep his head down. 

 

Chanyeol tsked at the eight years old boy. "Don't call me hyung you little piece of . I'm not your hyung. Your hyung is already dead. "He said without hesitation. 

 

Kyungsoo flinched at the words used by Chanyeol. His eyes, turned glassy at the mention of his brother. Tears pooled around his eyes and make his vision blurry. 

 

"And if you hungry  , just eat that bread. You only can eat it when you with me. So  , just bear it. "He said harshly without take a glance at Kyungsoo. 

 

Kyungsoo cannot bear it anymore. His little heart hurt at the words. 'Mummy.. Daddy..Hyungie. .Soo want all of you. 'His tears touched his chubby cheeks,  he grabbed the bread before leave to his bedroom upstairs. "T-thank y-you.."

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. Annoyed at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter