Chapter 11

My Oxygen is You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol fall to the floor . Laughing his stomach out . His eyes have gotten teary for laughed so hard . Baekhyun who looked gloomy while crossed his arms around his chest just looked at Chanyeol .Annoyed at the taller .

"Yah !How dare you laughed at me ."Baekhyun snarled.

Chanyeol stood up from the floor still laughing ."Hahaha ...This is hilarious...How came you cleaning Chen's face ?"He thumbs away his tears . Oh my !My stomach hurts .

Baekhyun rolled his eyes . "Yeah.Yeahh...My Kyungie is innocent and he not same with you , player . Thats why he thought I cleaned Chen's face ."He moved his hands dramatically .

Chanyeol chuckled . Yeah . His Kyungsoo so naive and innocent . He seventeen years old but his conditions state made him act like child . Kyungsoo is special and always special in his , Chanyeol's heart eventhough he quite a lot hook up with womens outside . ''I'm not a player okay ."

"say who just get laid yesterday at club ."There sassy remarked from Baekhyun . He smirked while combed his hair to the back .

Chanyeol's eyes widened . "Yah !Don't said it out loud ."His ears turn bright pink . He felt his blood creapt to his cheeks . He glanced at Baekhyun who laughed his out . Aishh !This Sassy Jack will die in my hand one day. 

Chanyeol sighed . He run his fingers through his red wine hair . His actions when he nervous , frust and mad .Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with concern . It's rare to see Chanyeol nervous like right now .

"A penny for your thought huh , Chanyeol ?"Baekhyun put his elbow on chairs' armrest before put his cheek onto his palm .

"I'm worried about Soo...''

"Why ?"Baekhyun asked . Confused .

Chanyeol sighed for the nnth time . "I'm worried when Kyungsoo back to normal that.......that he will hate me and leave me ." He scared when that time come , Kyungsoo will leave him . He don't want that . No !Kyungsoo cannot leave him , he will die if that happen . What the reasons to life if Kyungsoo do not by his side ?He will be the zombie walking around .

"Well...I think Kyungsoo will not leave you if you tell him what actually happened . Just tell him the truth ." Baekhyun smiled tried to comfort Chanyeol who looked ner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter