Chapter 48

My Oxygen is You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sehun and Baekhyun looked at each other with confused face. It is true what they hear now ?Both of them looked at Chanyeol who only arched his eyebrows at them with blank face.

 

"Err... What ?" Stuttered Baekhyun with his mouth opened and closed like a fish mouth (Baekhyun never stutter , I remember you). He gulped unconsciously .

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "I said , I want to bring Kyungsoo out for a day. "He said flatly. Bored tone in his voice. 

 

This time Sehun who gasped(dramatically). "Come again ?"He asked in disbelieve. He do not hear it wrong right ?

 

Chanyeol pinched his nose in frustration . What with both his friends ?Turn deaf already ?"I. WANT. TO. BRING.KYUNGSOO.OUT ."He said one by one the words with gritted teeth. 

 

"Did you mean Park Kyungsoo ?"Asked Baekhyun with wide eyes. 

 

"Our Kyungsoo ?"Sehun asked while stared at Chanyeol non-stop. Like he want to murder the red hair man inside his head(A/n-He already did it). 

 

The red hair man sighed. "Of course him !What with this sudden attitude of you huh  ?"He asked in frustration. He glared at the both men whom only rolled their eyes. 

 

"Are you in right mind  , yeol  ?"Sehun asked when he calm down from the shocked Chanyeol gave him. 

 

"I am  !"Answered Chanyeol between gritted teeth. 

 

Baekhyun and Sehun looked at each other again. They cannot do anything when their leader voice out the demands. They have to follow it or they die. "Okay but Kyungsoo will expose to danger. "He said in worry. Sehun nodded in agreement with the pink hair man .

 

Chanyeol smiled. ''Don't worry . I know that we can save him if anything happen. Kyungsoo also have to live a real life like his old day. He deserves it. As long as he stay with us. "He said with small sighed. Yeah  , Kyungsoo have to live a normal life like other . He deserves it. Kyungsoo must be so happy to hear this. He unconsciously smile to himself. 

 

Baekhyun chuckled at the sight of smiling Chanyeol.  He looked over at Sehun who smirked with playful face ."He deeply in love with our Kyungsoo. "He whispered at Sehun who only laughed softly. 

 

"Okay then if you want it. We will only follow your demand. "Said Baekhyun which is bring back Chanyeol to the earth. The said man startled but nonetheless nodded in conformation with cheerful aura surrounding him. 

 

"As long as you happy  , dude. "

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter