Chapter 34

My Oxygen is You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          "You call me , sir ?"Suho bowed a little to the old man who sat on the chair at his desk .He stand in attention in front of Mr.Kim desk .
           The old man laughed a little ."How the kid ?"He asked while sips his champagne a little .He looked at Suho with a small smile . Can I say it creepy ?
           Suho's ears lit up at the mention of Kyungsoo . He so mean , sir..I want to cry."He is okay , sir ."He looked down to the floor. 
           Mr.Kim laughed again .Loudly ."Take me to him ."He said before stand up from his chair .He walked to the door with Suho tailing behind .
           "Yes , sir ."
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

            Baekhyun paced back and forth in front of Jongdae , Sehun and Jongin . Sehun raised his eyebrow at the brunette . His eyes followed Baekhyun's action lazily . "What the heck with you , hyung ?"Finally , he made Baekhyun stop from pacing back and forth .
            The said man sighed . "I'm worried and wonder at the same time ."He answered while take a step to sit beside Jongdae on the couch .
          "What do you mean ?"Jongin asked . Curious .
          "Hmm...I'm worried for Kyungsoo and thats idiot upstairs...and it's all of you not think that Taeyeon must know about this ?She with Kyungsoo at the time that incident happened."He explained briefly .His answered made all other three men pondered in their thought .
               "It is possible , hyung."After a few minutes in silence , Jongin agreed with Baekhyun .Sehun and Jongdae also nodded , agreed with Baekhyun too .
      
            "We have to ask her. "Jongdae said this time .He looked at the others with a frown . He do not want to go and see that woman .
              Sehun look away . He do not want to do that ."Err..Not me."He crossed his arms across his chest. 
              "Me too ."Baekhyun said hurriedly .
              Jongin looked at Sehun and his hyungs confusedly . Why they become like this ?I'm not understands .The look on his face made the other three looked at each other before...
              "Jongin then ."They said in unison .
              Jongin blinked ."What...?"
Sehun stood up from the couch ."You tell him , hyungs . I want to have a talk with Chanyeol . He need to wake up from his misery before I go save Kyungsoo by myself and take the boy with me away from that giant ." He said flatly and there is a sign of annoyed in his tone . Baekhyun snickered .
             "Good luck , hun ."He glanced at Sehun who already walked to the stairs for a moment before turned to Jongin who still confused .
            Sehun touched his pocket . He smirked when he felt the thing that he need still in there ."You will walk out from your room today , Park Chanyeol."

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

             Chanyeol leaned his back at the headboard of his bed. His eyes staring into nothing . He looked lost in his own mind . His face expressionless. His hands tightly gripped Pororo plushie , do not want to release his hold on it .
           There a multiple knocks on the door but Chanyeol still lost in his own mind . The voice who called him also disappeared like a wind .
            "Yah , Park Chanyeol . Open the door !"Still Chanyeol froze like a statue in made . He still not moving a single muscle. 
            There are a few moments of silent before he felt someone standing beside his bed.  He looked up at the blonde who stared at him sharply .
                "What do you want ?"Chanyeol asked the blonde flatly . He stared into nothing again .
                "Just want to make sure that you're still the same cruel Red Demon ."Sehun answered in sarcastic tone . He crossed his arms at his chest .
            "So , got your answer ?"
             Sehun snickered ."No. You're not the same person .You looked like a death person ."He walked to the armchair near the bed . He sat on it with crossed legs .
              "Hmm.."Chanyeol only hummed and ignored his youngest bestfriend like a plague .
              Sehun tsked . He is not a patience person and he really lost his patience now ."Well..Can you just wake up from your sad dream and face the reality ?Kyungsoo ing need you now !"He said irritatedly .
             "Why ?"Chanyeol asked the blonde shortly .
        

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter