Chapter 33

My Oxygen is You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        His eyes fluttered opened before that doe-eyes looked around the room confusedly.Thats room umfamiliar to him . Where he is ?"Emm...Where is Soo ?"His throat felt like burning when he try to talk .


           "Hello there little one ."The voice(I think about The Voice show(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ) beside his bed where he current laying made him startled .


           Kyungsoo confusedly look at the man with light brown hair."Who are you ?"He asked while titled his head to the side .


         "Welcome to KNK resident young boy . I'm Suho ."The brown hair man smiled at confused Kyungsoo who only stare at him with those big beautiul doe-eyes .


          "Soo don't know you . Don't want to talk !Hmphh."Kyungsoo turned his head to other side while pouting .He cutely crossed his arms at his chest . His action make Suho's heart swelled in affection .


          "But I know you .."Suho tried to make Kyungsoo talk with him .This boy really cute to be ignored though .


           Kyungsoo pouting evenmore . Still do not want to talk with Suho . He want Channie and Sese !Baekkie and Chenchen too .


           Suho chuckled a little. "Come on Soo , it's you not hungry ?I have fried chicken and pasta here. "This time Suho tried to attract Kyungsoo with foods .Fortunately , the foods he mentioned already served a few minutes ago before Kyungsoo wake up .


              Kyungsoo eyes lit up at mention of foods . Well , foods is his bestfriend though . He looked down at his tummy before he patted his tummy a few times .He looked at Suho ."Soo hungry !Hehe.."He grinned at Suho who chuckled at his cute gummy smile .
            

      "Aigoo this boy...cutie patotie ."Suho ruffled Kyungsoo's hair slightly before go to take Kyungsoo food .


            Suho put the tray of foods in front of Kyungsoo on the bed .He sat down in front of the boy on the bed , watching Kyungsoo eating ."Here you go ."

 


        "Yum , yummm~Fried chicken !Hehe."Kyungsoo giggled cutely before start to eat the food in front of him .He absolutely ignored Suho who sat in front of him .He do not know that man and Chanyeol already asked him if someone he not know come to him , he have to ignore it .


             'It's this cute boy be serious ?How come he ignore this handsome and gorgeous Suho ?'He mentally talk with himself .He crouched down a little to look at Kyungsoo's cute face . The youngest cheeks look like a squirrel when he is eating .Adorable .But Suho mentally facepalmed himself when he still do not get Kyungsoo's attention .


     

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter