Chapter 42

My Oxygen is You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chanyeol stared at the documents in front of him like he want to burn those bunch of papers with his eyes .There are so many thing playing in his mind that time. Especially about Kyungsoo. The precious boy in his life .He sighed heavily when the incident before played in his mind like a movie. 

 

''I'm glad you still here with me.."

 

Flashback~

 

 

 

Beep . Beep . Beep..........

The beeping sound made the two hearts in that room worried and anger at the same time .Kyungsoo do not deserves to suffer like this . He know nothing about their world but he who suffered a lot .

 

"Poor him..."Baekhyun whispered .

 

"Yeah..."

 

"He....-"

 

Beeeeppppppp......

 

The sound of heart monitor beeping loudly made they raised from the couch and rushed to Kyungsoo's side .

 

"Oh my . Whats wrong with him ?"Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo with wide eyes . The younger's chest arched up and down heavily like he struggle to breath . His face turn slightly blue from the struggle .

 

Chanyeol grabbed Kyungsoo's hand into his . His eyes eyeing the heart monitor . His heart stopped when there is a straight line display on the heart monitor's screen at the same time Kyungsoo's body stopped struggle and turn limp .

 

"NO !!!!!!!"Chanyeol screamed with a teary eyes. He spooned Kyungsoo's limp body into his arms. Baekhyun who froze at the sight in front of him startled from his shocked and rushed toward Chanyeol who hugged Kyungsoo tightly. 

 

 

"Y-yeol... Let him go.. We have to call a doctor right now.. "His voice shaking in fear of losing his precious baby Kyungsoo. 

 

"No! H-he w-will leave me again if I l-let him go.. "Chanyeol whispered with a slow voice and there is a hint of fear in his voice.

 

Baekhyun felt a pang in his heart. Oh god , why you have to make this two sweet and kind people suffer a lot ?Sometimes this world is so unfair. He stepped closer to the taller and patted the said man shoulder gently in comforting way. 

 

"Please chanyeol-ah... We have to call a doctor now ..That the only way , you will not lose him again.. Please.. "He begged with a tears flowing down into his cheeks like a waterfall. 

 

Chanyeol sobbed . He squeezed Kyungsoo's body while staring at those angelic face lovingly. Maybe it is right to follow what Baekhyun said just now. He laid Kyungsoo down onto the bed slowly. 

 

"Call that doctor now... "He said in strained face. His eyes not leave Kyungsoo's figure for one seconds. Afraid if he turn away , Kyungsoo will lose from his sight the time he turn back to look at the younger. 

 

Baekhyun nodded before run out from the room to call the private doctor of Kyungsoo. His heart beatings like crazy while chanting the 'please save him' like a mantra.. 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 

"! "Yixing cursed when the file he hold slipped away from his hand and hit the small vase on Suho's desk. His heart felt something wrong will happen and he don't like it one bit. 

 

"Suho will be okay... "He said to make his anxiety to flew away from his heart. All gonna be okay. He put the vase back on the table and take the file before walked to the couch inside Suho's office. 

 

"Yixing ?"Kai voiced echoed from the earpiece he wore. He startled a little before calm down when he remember that he wear the earpiece and everyone in the mission can hear what he say. 

 

"I'm okay. Just a small incident. I'm a clumsy person you know. "He answered in a playful tone and he got a muffled laughed from others. 

 

"Pfftt.. You're funny.. "Kris teased while trying not to laugh. Yixing rolled his eyes . This guy is incredible. Not same as angelic Kyungsoo. Hmm... I wonder how Kyungsoo's condition now. 

 

"Hmm... G-guys ?"There is a slow voice from Jongin. His voice quiver about something. 

 

"What wrong Kai ?"Sehun who quiet all the time asked when he felt something wrong with his best friend voice.

 

They heard a long sighed from Kai and that make them more curious and worry. It is Kai in trouble out there ? !They should let one person stay with Kai !

 

"Kai !Answer us !"Shouted Jongdae getting impatience with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter