Chapter 36

My Oxygen is You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Suho looked at the unconscious Kyungsoo with sad eyes . What this kid do to deserves this ? He sighed for nth time that day . He rubbed his face multiple time . He do not understand while Mr.Kim did this ?What he know , this must had related with the dead of Kim Joy ."I must do something."He whispered slowly .

 

He stared at Kyungsoo for a while before excused himself from the the room where Kyungsoo is ."I has to tell Lay about this ."

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

"Ready guys ?"Chanyeol asked his men while put a guns inside his coat . He take a blade knife on the table before put it inside the holder at his leg .

 

"Ready boss !"Shouted all his men in unison .

 

Chanyeol nodded satisfied .He walked to his bestfriends with straight face and cold eyes . Right now , he cannot feel anything other than rage . His heart already shattered into million when Kyungsoo had been kidnapped .

 

Sehun walked beside the leader to the car parked in front the mansion."Are you sure about what Taeyeon said ?"He asked while looked at others men scrambled into the black vans .

 

The red hair man stopped in front the driver door ."That the only clue we have . And we will know it true or not after this ."He shrugged and wore his sunglass before enter the driver seat .

 

Sehun smirked .'This is the Red Demon I want.' He plopped into the seat beside Chanyeol ."Bravo dude ."

 

Chanyeol raised his eyebrows at Sehun before smiled a small smile at his bestfriend .He looked outside the window to wait for Baekhyun and Jongdae to hop into his car .

 

"Set to go , guys ."Chipped Baekhyun when he and Jongdae already in the car .

 

"Okay ."

 

Luhan bursted into Kris's office and made Kris and Tao whose had make out sessions that time startled before pulled away from each other .Kris send a glare at Luhan .

 

"What the hell ?Are you want to die dude ?"He asked annoyed by the sudden appearance of the light pink hair man . Luhan rolled his eyes at Kris shouting .

 

"What do you want , hyung ?"This time , Tao asked his older friend who looked annoyed and panicked at the same time .

 

Luhan rubbed his hair to the back ."Red Demon's gang are here . "His replied made Kris stood up abruptly from the coach . 

 

"Are you ing serious ?"Kris asked the said man unbelievably .

 

Luhan rolled his eyes again .Kris sure is dumb sometime ."No. No , I'm not serious because there is war happening outside....Of course , I'm serious dude !"He shouted back angrily .

 

Kris and Tao looked at each other before they dashed toward the office door to go outside but only to stop in front the door with a gun pointed at Kris's and Tao's forehead .Chanyeol and Sehun walked while pointed the guns at both of Kris and Tao . Kris and Tao steps backward with any steps that Chanyeol and Sehun take .

 

"Where is Kyungsoo ?"Chanyeol asked calmly with a fury in his eyes . He stopped absolutely in front of Kris .He stared at the said man sharply .

 

Kris and Tao raised their hands to the air in surrender way .Luhan who behind them also do the same deed .

 

"We don't know. "Answered Kris with a calm voice .His eyes never leave Chanyeol's and returned the glared Chanyeol shoot at him .

 

Sehun snickered.''Don't ing lie on our face man if you want to live a longer life ."

 

Tao rolled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter