Chapter 47

My Oxygen is You ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n - This chapter and next chapters will be in present time. Enjoyy ( ̄3 ̄)

 

 

''Auchhh'' Yelped Chanyeol when he felt something(or someone) hit his head . He looked up while rubbing his sore head with scrunching face . He cursed under his breath when he locked gaze with Baekhyun who grinning as wide as shark's mouth . The latter sat on the chair in front of his table and plopped his elbow on the table while observing his best friend's face . 

 

"A penny for your thought ?''He asked curiously while raised his eyebrows like a queen he is .

 

Chanyeol sighed . Baekhyun really know how to get into his mind . He cannot keep everything secret with this man . He like a mind reader sometime .Always appear at the right time . Huh .''Nothing , just wonder to the past when Kyungsoo first time come here and to the time when he become like right now . It hurts to remember all of that but it make me guilty ."

 

Baekhyun looked at the taller blankly but there is the pity in his eyes. He stretched his hand and hold Chanyeol's slightly bigger hand . He squeezed the latter's hand in comforting way. He gave his best friend a small smile. "Believe me yeol-ah...Kyungsoo will never hate you.  He love you. "He said softly in hope that can comfort Chanyeol. 

 

Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun for a while before looked down in misery. "No . He will hate me for sure... "He whispered in a low voice. 

 

The shorter one sighed. His best friend never felt this way before and that make he respect the latter a lot but we cannot change the fate.  He do not know how to help Chanyeol but he can promise that he will always by Chanyeol's side .He sure about that. 

 

"Listen here Chanyeol. Never think negative  , take only the positive one . Kyungsoo will never leave you and he also will never hate you.  He love you so much to do that. Believe me okay. " He offered the taller a big smile. 

 

Chanyeol blinked his teary eyes before his lips tugged upwards in genuine smile. He nodded.  "Are you sure ?"He asked with a wide grin. 

 

Baekhyun laughed. "100% sure you idiot. "

 

"Haha. Thank you buddy.. "

 

"No problems dude. "

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter